Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has red pill gone mainstream?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this tweet today by Elon Musk:

Here’s a pic of it in case he deletes it:

E730D15B-9F9F-4059-80EC-C1320F8C4062.png

Am I missing something here??? Wtf happened? I know that manosphere ideologies have gone a lot more mainstream since the coverage of incels in the mainstream media, but I also am starting to see people (men) no longer take shit from women as much as they used to. Looks like female pussy pass is starting to expire now. But this is on a whole new level imo because Elon is basically a billionaire celebrity who is smart, funny, and good-looking (more so when he was younger anyway). He is the epitome of marriage material in a woman’s eyes, but now is saying this. Inb4 Tesla and SpaceX stocks crash again...

People in the comments seem to be thinking it refers to Republicans over Democrats, but I’ve personally never ever heard of it used in terms like that before. I’m thinking there might be something more.

What are your guys’ thoughts? Have any of you noticed a change in recent times too? What’s different now than say several years ago (or more)?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to be openly red pilled you have to be at the top or at the bottom.

Those in the middle who work average jobs and date in the traditional way still get problems if they openly talk about the red pill.

Those at the top are strong enough to deal with attacks or not to be attacked at all while those at the bottom have nothing to lose.

Regarding your question, I do agree with you and I also believe certain concepts slowly but surely are becoming main stream and accepted but we have to thank women for that too.

Their arrogance and low diplomacy behaviours and words are finally waking up men, that alpha woman bullsh1t online is probably the best advocate for the red pill among men.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of his plates obviously just dumped him.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are waking up.

Bunch of snoozers!!!:p

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disregard the whole idea of red pill, blue pill, alpha fix, beta bux.

I do credit redpill, plate theory and some pua/inner game champions for their inputs for helping me with life.

Mindlessly believing everything said out loud on the internet is stupid.

The only "cult" or "religion" I believe in is, take what's useful, discard what's useless, add what's yours.

The utility depends on what you're trying to achieve in life.

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that red pill is becoming more mainstream but it is really more of men just waking up to the reality of female nature. I am seeing more and more men that have never read The Rational Male or other red pill content but just through normal observation have realized that what was taught to them as far as female nature is basically a bunch of craap. That's why you are seeing things like the collapsing marriage numbers. Nature will eventually bring back balance when there is an imbalance.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good impact of the COVID19 shamdemic is that now more and more men are waking up to the bullsh1t lies of mainstream media and gynocentric society.

The blue pill can only exist during times of relative tranquility because there aren't any incentives for guys to open their eyes. But during times of economic hardship, men are forced to open their eyes to the bullsh1t can no longer be covered up.

It's my belief that SIMPs and cvcks will get financially ruined by lockdown and thus they can't feed female entitlement anymore, the result will be that the SMV imbalance will return to equilibrium.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
More and more men are waking up, we arw tired of this feminist sjw crap we have been force fed for decades.

We are even calling simps and cucks out. Times arw changing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill is not just limited to women. Women and life are one. Red pill is ultimately about the reality you live in. Or rather, the false reality.
Yeah, the "red pill" is just a metaphor, and a common one at that. Unless I knew the context that Elon Musk was saying this, I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that he was talking about the seduction community red pill. I've seen lots of people referring to us living in the matrix, but they weren't referring to pickup material or gender-based issues.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is really more of men just waking up to the reality of female nature. I am seeing more and more men that have never read The Rational Male or other red pill content but just through normal observation have realized that what was taught to them as far as female nature is basically a bunch of craap. That's why you are seeing things like the collapsing marriage numbers.
Yeah I was thinking this too tbh, it’s mostly just dudes who are just not taking crap as much as they used to. And marriage rates going down too, represents how most dudes are going a soft MGTOW—they aren’t saying no to pussy, but they are saying no to signing papers. They also aren’t actively tryna chase tail no more either. I personally have never been to clubs or bars but from what some of the dudes have said here, it’s pretty much dead. Same thing with music festivals too; they used to be awesome and one hell of a time but then word got out and it went mainstream causing loser regular folks to ruin the vibe of it all.

Dunno what this spells for the future, but I do think it’s a symptom of an overall larger problem.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill is not just limited to women. Women and life are one. Red pill is ultimately about the reality you live in. Or rather, the false reality. From the government taking away your rights, to the elites controlling the banking systems and destroying the family structure, to the main stream media fear mongering, to people in high places trying to push the transgender agenda, to everything you do is actually a social construct created by someone else but you take it as gospel.

You see, women are just a byproduct of all this. They are socially reactive beings. They just go along for the ride. The systems in place have created the modern day Instagram wh0re incapable of pair bonding, going 15 minutes without attention, or even admiring and respecting men in a healthy way to have a masculine- feminine dynamic relationship.

People are waking up to the world around them. You can feel it in the air. These are interesting times because everything is coming to a climax. There are about to be light shows in the sky, literally and figuratively. Look for it.

My prediction is that there will be contact with ET in the next 10 years. That seems to be the next big thing to scare the masses. But for all we know it could just be government technology and chem trails creating the illusion of light shows.

What I take away from all this is that it’s time for mankind to awaken. If you look at amazon, all the top books are about awakening. From QAnon, to books about alien disclosure and government coverups, to the elite and Illuminati and their one world government and microchip agenda, to the dangers of 5g technology, to the transgender agenda, to people in power worshiping satan and fostering world wide Pedophile rings, etc.

You can see it all over YouTube. Everyone is starting to speak the same language. You are no longer called a crazy nut when you point out the people running the world are crazy nuts.

The powers that be have underestimated the human spirit, and it seems as if an all out spiritual war is about to take place. The people will revolt. They’ve become restless and have had enough.

Information is no longer top secret. It’s actually unavoidable now. It seems like everyone month, some team of hackers release data from people in power exposing them.

The average sheep can randomly surf the internet and the red pill would be readily available to him- even advertised to him.

My own personal takeaway from all of this is that it is time for me to elevate my own vibration. To live life at my highest potential based on the highest image I ever had about myself - and manifest that in my reality. And to the degree that I can unite my dreams with my days will determine how successful I am.

I don’t subscribe to “self improvement,” but self development. And ironically, self development entails the disappearance of the self. I find myself becoming less and less of a person. Or rather, the “little me” is eroding and the “big me” is coming to the surface.

The “big me” cares a lot universal truths, man’s ascension towards awakening, the state of the world, and oneness of life. This is something “little me” never cared about. All little me cared about was women. But now I am starting to see the interconnectedress of everything and it’s hard to go back.

Times are indeed changing. You can feel it in the air.

It’s an invitation to be awakened.
Times are changing but 5G makes no sense unless there is an endgame. Why kill off your consumer base that is making you rich? Qanon is some internet message board conspiracy with no evidence of it being real, although it is interesting. UFOs are irrelevant in the big picture right now. And people in power worshipping satan is a conspiracy theory. To keep things in perspective people who worship God molest kids and were caught in pedophile rings. It's not about god or satan, both are made up concepts. The fact of the matter is anybody can be evil or do evil things regardless of religion or political beliefs, or charity work.

I do agree people are waking up, but most of that information on the net is parroted conspiracy theories with little evidence. The whole freemason/illuminati taking over the world stuff is played out. If it were true how do we stop it besides repeating it for nearly 5 decades on the net?
God loving people do evil as well, have you look up the history of the Popes? Have you read up on the crime rape murder of indigenous people due to catholicism and Christianity?
It's bigger than God Satan crap to me that's the republican Democrat ditchomony but only for religion to keep us distracted while they steal our rights.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Elon meant something entirely different with his red pill metaphor, but the fact that most of the comments are relating to dating/women is interesting.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were true how do we stop it besides repeating it for nearly 5 decades on the net?
Interesting explanation about why of it all. We have done it before as a ppl, but after several generations we forget and don't feel what happened before and do it again. Always preparing the next gen in response to our own situations, that makes them different in a predictable way according to forth turning.

If it is something your intrested in, can torrent the book and then pay later if you like it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And people in power worshipping satan is a conspiracy theory.
Lol it’s not, I personally am close with someone who is a free mason who confirmed that it is devil worship but in a different way than most people think.
To keep things in perspective people who worship God molest kids and were caught in pedophile rings.
The Pope is also a free mason btw lol (sorry to the Catholics in here)
It's not about god or satan, both are made up concepts.
I know for a fact that Satan is real and that his race/‘people’ do try to make us do bad things. And if that’s the case, then God is definitely real too.
I do agree people are waking up, but most of that information on the net is parroted conspiracy theories with little evidence.
It’s not that bro, it’s just that they mix some truth/evidence with lies so it’s hard to know what is and what isn’t. That’s why you can’t trust the whole QAnon thing cuz that’s exactly what he does.
The whole freemason/illuminati taking over the world stuff is played out. If it were true how do we stop it besides repeating it for nearly 5 decades on the net?
It is true, just ask anyone in the music industry. And as for how to stop it—you can’t. Not unless we all band together and march down the streets of Washington. There’s a lot of people that simply just need to die so there will be blood spilt.
God loving people do evil as well, have you look up the history of the Popes? Have you read up on the crime rape murder of indigenous people due to catholicism and Christianity?
It's bigger than God Satan crap to me that's the republican Democrat ditchomony but only for religion to keep us distracted while they steal our rights.
Catholicism isn’t true Christianity. It only came about as a way to control people more to please the already-existing elites at that time. Trinity for example was just a way of reconciling to the polytheistic Romans how they could worship more than one God without ‘technically’ going against the doctrine of monotheism that Jesus preached about. They basically watered down the faith to please those in power just to get as many converts to Christianity as possible. Unfortunately, it ended up destroying Christianity because of it. Unitarian Christians are the closest thing to following the original teachings of Jesus, but it’s impossible to know what the true gospel is due to corruption. There’s also the whole issue with how honest Paul actually was, hence why many reject him as a disciple and call him Paul the Liar. Too much history with that. But in essence, it’s not REAL Christianity that they’re following.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol it’s not, I personally am close with someone who is a free mason who confirmed that it is devil worship but in a different way than most people think.

The Pope is also a free mason btw lol (sorry to the Catholics in here)

I know for a fact that Satan is real and that his race/‘people’ do try to make us do bad things. And if that’s the case, then God is definitely real too.

It’s not that bro, it’s just that they mix some truth/evidence with lies so it’s hard to know what is and what isn’t. That’s why you can’t trust the whole QAnon thing cuz that’s exactly what he does.

It is true, just ask anyone in the music industry. And as for how to stop it—you can’t. Not unless we all band together and march down the streets of Washington. There’s a lot of people that simply just need to die so there will be blood spilt.

Catholicism isn’t true Christianity. It only came about as a way to control people more to please the already-existing elites at that time. Trinity for example was just a way of reconciling to the polytheistic Romans how they could worship more than one God without ‘technically’ going against the doctrine of monotheism that Jesus preached about. They basically watered down the faith to please those in power just to get as many converts to Christianity as possible. Unfortunately, it ended up destroying Christianity because of it. Unitarian Christians are the closest thing to following the original teachings of Jesus, but it’s impossible to know what the true gospel is due to corruption. There’s also the whole issue with how honest Paul actually was, hence why many reject him as a disciple and call him Paul the Liar. Too much history with that. But in essence, it’s not REAL Christianity that they’re following.
I know plenty of freemasons and they do not worship "satan" in a different way. There are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Catholic freemasons. Christianity is just as bad as catholicism maybe worse. Satan was ripped off from the kemetic God set, which is not an anthromorphic God but a component of nature. The look of Satan is from the pagan God pan the half human half horse creature.

Back then most tribes had their own gods and Goddesses and when they warred and fought the losers usually gave up their gods and Goddesses

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of freemasons ones who are not esoteric and ones who study ancient cultures and astronomy. The Satan concept was exposed as a lie and is documented in many archives, newspapers and libraries and its on the internet it's called the taxil hoax

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know plenty of freemasons and they do not worship "satan" in a different way. There are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Catholic freemasons.
Yeah I know but the organization itself is devil-worship. It’s only higher up where you start see some weirder stuff tho.
Christianity is just as bad as catholicism maybe worse.
This statement doesn’t make any sense bro. It would be like saying “a car is just as bad as a Ford, maybe worse.” Catholicism is just a sect of Christianity.
There are two types of freemasons ones who are not esoteric and ones who study ancient cultures and astronomy.
You mean the Scottish and York rites? I wouldn’t divvy them up like that tho, they’re all kinda the same thing but just in a different way.
The Satan concept was exposed as a lie and is documented in many archives, newspapers and libraries and its on the internet it's called the taxil hoax
Lol sorry bro we can agree to disagree.

I remember 2 of my uncles telling me how they went to this one event for Sufis just to check it out and see what it’s all about, and they were saying that when they walked in, the people were all sitting together in a circle and the main guy was breathing super heavy and hard and began floating in the middle of the air lol. There’s some weird stuff out there we can’t explain. And if you want to talk about newspapers and whatnot, go look through Chicago Tribune archives of jinn, that’s the best way to describe them really. All the major world powers use them which is part of the reason why there’s so much corruption in the world td. But anyway, let’s just stay on topic for the thread.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a flying spaghetti monster rules the world and all Indians are lizard people.

Eyes-Wide-Shut-1_1563170900_crop_550x345.jpg

But men's priorities never change.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know but the organization itself is devil-worship. It’s only higher up where you start see some weirder stuff tho.

This statement doesn’t make any sense bro. It would be like saying “a car is just as bad as a Ford, maybe worse.” Catholicism is just a sect of Christianity.

You mean the Scottish and York rites? I wouldn’t divvy them up like that tho, they’re all kinda the same thing but just in a different way.

I remember 2 of my uncles telling me how they went to this one event for Sufis just to check it out and see what it’s all about, and they were saying that when they walked in, the people were all sitting together in a circle and the main guy was breathing super heavy and hard and began floating in the middle of the air lol. There’s some weird stuff out there we can’t explain. And if you want to talk about newspapers and whatnot, go look through Chicago Tribune archives of jinn, that’s the best way to describe them really. All the major world powers use them which is part of the reason why there’s so much corruption in the world td. But anyway, let’s just stay on topic for the thread.
Maybe people do stuff in the name of their gods doesn't make them real

People say alot of things

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill is not about just female nature. Yes, a lot of people take it to mean it that way because that's where it' been focused by books. But it's more than that.

But the red pill is about accepting reality as it is and not believing the delusions of a disney happy-go-lucky world you could achieve if only you believe in it hard enough. But if you take this path, reality will eventually ***** slap you. Accepting and understanding female nature are part of it. But the real liberation comes when you apply that viewpoint to everything in life.

Elon Musk is the Henry Ford of the modern era, he's an unstoppable force at this point. No woman is going to break him financially because everything he says carries a lot of weight. He is a bit blue pill, but he can afford to be.

He also just sold everything he owns and went full minimalist, and is renting a place so that no one can tell him he's Scrooge McDuck sitting on a pile of money in a huge mansion. The guy lives by his principles, and most people don't.

The red pill is starting to go mainstream as idiot "activists" push more and more crazy ideas. This is just the pendulum swinging the other way.

Last edited: