Has Myspace Worked For Anyone?

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eccentric said:
There's a naked girl in your bed and your posting on a message board? What has this world come to.

I gotta keep you guys with a minute by minute update..lol seriously though I came down stairs to get something to drink and i was still logged on SS so i decided to post an update :D

Francisco d'Anconia said:
I think your link needs tweaking.
Thats what i get for being drunk as hell and trying to post on SS:cool: here is the real link

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122518&highlight=myspace

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only girl I met off myspace turned out to be a psychotic stalker. Me and the internet don't getalong for dating at all. I had another psycho from singles.net too. That was a one hit wonder as well:rolleyes:

I don't think I'll ever resort to the internet for means of dating in anyway ever again. It's just not my digs. I have however used my Myspace page to elevate my promotions carreer signficantly. You'd be suprised how quickly you can gain good buisness contacts with a "social network" like myspace and it's free. Maybe some of you should think about it from that perspective too. Not saying you shouldn't still go after girls, but use it for personal gain while you're on there.

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive met 10 girls off myspace.

one girl was put off by me in person, blocked me, never spoke to me again. i got hung up on that for a while (like, 6 months.) and even made new accounts to try and talk to her. needless to say that was back in the AFC days. i still whack my head off a desk, hard, every time i think about it. :down:

of the other 9, i had 2 one-nighters, one short term relationship, one long term relationship (2 years), and kissed 3 of them but later decided they didnt meet the standards. these girls were all 7's or 8's.

the other 2 i think i could have made stuff happen with too, but they were 3's in person, whereas they each looked at least a 7 in pics. so beware :p

my opinion is that myspace does work, but its far easier for guy in my age bracket (19) to pick up chicks from myspace. its harder to be a 30-something or 40-something doing it, because it can come off as a 'last resort' kind of thing.