"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Has it occured to anyone THIS

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
So, a woman that you've known that you are attracted to was flirting / semi hitting on you, but you just couldn't push/follow through with her banter because you thinking its just B.S banter talk??? ty
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
If you think it’s BS banter talk
then BS banter talk her back

ez game
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
If you're saying I was too clueless to pick up on a girl flirting with me, yes that has happened to me.
Women tend to be subtle anyway, so I don't feel too bad.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So, a woman that you've known that you are attracted to was flirting / semi hitting on you, but you just couldn't push/follow through with her banter because you thinking its just B.S banter talk??? ty
Escalate and see how she reacts. Talk is just talk. It means absolutely nothing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top