Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Has goals and is working towards them"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what they mean, they don't even know what they want.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women looks for financial stability in a man, (for herself and her offspring), we men don't care about that in women on the other hand.
As long a s she is good looking and sexy.
a lot more than that. Many many men ruined themselves by having this as their sole criteria

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP hits nail on head. Most men are overgrown teenagers. You need to have a plan, or ambition.
it’s not even about what you have.
The quality of ambition and resilience will see you have a better life than someone who lucked out with the bank of mum and dad.
I know a woman who left a multimillionaire for a guy who had nothing but had ambition and now he’s super successful

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been checking through the online dating apps, and I always see this statement about what a woman desires in her man-

"Has goals and is working towards them".

So I'm getting the impression this is kind of a big deal.

What do they really mean, and why is it a big deal?

I've never heard a man ask for this trait in his woman. Help me out here, guys...
It's very important to have goals. My goal is to bang a woman from every country in the world.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are complicating a very simple issue

In your 20s, she will accept and ambition and goals as credit
In your 30s, she will accept that you may be a late bloomer as credit

If you are not successful in your 40s, you're just another lazy chump.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it isn't the kiss of death. I was in a career change phase in my 40s work was up and down. Still had plenty of dates and 3 ltrs (which was basically most of the decade). If a girl likes you in you have a little bit of game she will forgive all sorts of deficiencies. It's one of my definitions of a good woman if she can see that you are working hard towards something she hangs around where as the gold diggers and attention hors only care of what bank you are making and status. Of course that is time limited but at least you get given a chance. Remember it's just your turn