Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone tried eHarmony online dating site ?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried eHarmony online dating site ?

Does this site have real women ?

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
They all have women...but eharmony seems to be very picky about who joins their service.

There's only one way to find out if these services work..and that is try um.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very expensive and a waste of money!!! You cannot view profiles out of the blue. You have to receive matches from eharmony that match your profile wants and desires. This site is absolutely horrendous and I suggest you do not think twice about it as you will waste money.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard it's like a computer generated marriage matchmaking service. If you want a computer to pick the women you should be "serious" about according to the 200 or so questions it asks you, then by all means join. It's a christian dating service asking for alot of your "In God We Trust". Plenty of Fish is free and at least you get to see the loonies before you feel like writing them. Egoharm picks them for you and you can't search on your own. Good luck with that!

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it and will tell you it has it's pros and cons. The upside is you will find a number of attractive, well-educated, career oriented women. The downside is like another poster mentioned, you can only view the profiles that the website considers a potential match. That could weed out some of the undesirables but sometimes people click for the strangest of reasons when they don't necessarily have a great deal in common. Also, it's like other matchmaking websites in that while there are some good catches to be had, there are far more women on there who are obviously not attractive even in dim light. Not a big deal if you aren't shallow when it comes to physical appearance but it matters to me probably does to you as well. The biggest problem I had with it though, is that many of the hottest chics I was matched with live 6 hours away. I live in a small town in a rural area so that wouldn't be a problem if you are reasonably close to a metro area. Corresponded with several who I would have loved to have met but distance was too great due to career obligations and the fact that I have my kids most of the time. Dated one smoking hot girl for a little while that I met on there that lived only an hour away. We had some fun together but in the end just didn't click so take that for what it's worth with regard to the "matching criteria" e-Harmony uses. Supposed to have another girl I met from there lined up for some erotic fun and games when we can get our schedules coordinated. Why not try it for 3 months and see what you think? You're virtually guaranteed to meet a few interesting chics and you never know what will happen.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it. Also tried POF.

eharmony is to career-oriented, never-married, BMW-driving, no-kids women as POF is to single mommy, bus-riding, tatted-up sluts.

But everything has its pros and cons. Those career-oriented, never-married, BMW-driving, no-kids women can be brutal to deal with, have unreasonable expectations, and be single for a REASON (i.e., too picky, too high self-esteem, etc)

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:

eharmony is to career-oriented, never-married, BMW-driving, no-kids women as POF is to single mommy, bus-riding, tatted-up sluts.

But everything has its pros and cons. Those career-oriented, never-married, BMW-driving, no-kids women can be brutal to deal with, have unreasonable expectations, and be single for a REASON (i.e., too picky, too high self-esteem, etc)
Maybe some truth to this... I met a woman on eharmony and went on two dates with her. When we first met, she was driving a new Lincoln MKZ and was wearing a real 9K Rolex. She informed me her ex husband had won my state's lottery several years ago for about 60 million. I did some checking and damn sure was a fact. I knew there was nothing I could do for this woman used to the high life as I was on a public safety salary.

There were some average income ladies on the site as well, but it sucked out of all the dating sites I have tried.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:

ah ok. I will avoid eharmony.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't stand that f@cking commercial with those actors who say "yeah we are compatible with our interests and that's why eharmony is working blah blah blah " no you are not! if the guy was poor/fat or the woman was an ugly slug, it wouldn't matter if two of them liked hiking!!

I respect dating sites that at least advertise the truth of what their clients are really looking for:

http://www.seekingarrangement.com/article/golddigger.php

lol

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a mirage. It's a short-cut. If you have to resort to online dating, it means you've skipped the self-improvement steps that you need to take before you chase women. If you're truly making strides toward becoming a man, women will fall into your lap.

Also, think about it. What kind of women have to date online? The ones that men don't want. Think about how many opportunities an attractive woman has to meet men. Why should she have to go online?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
Online dating is a mirage. It's a short-cut. If you have to resort to online dating, it means you've skipped the self-improvement steps that you need to take before you chase women. If you're truly making strides toward becoming a man, women will fall into your lap.

Also, think about it. What kind of women have to date online? The ones that men don't want. Think about how many opportunities an attractive woman has to meet men. Why should she have to go online?
^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

And think about it.....I would shoot myself if I took a girl to meet my friends or parents and was like, "Yeah, we met on E-harmony.com......"

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:

I THRID THIS !!!!

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of years ago a lady I met on match.com b^tched to me in an email "eff this site....I am going to try eharmony".

My response to her was:

"The more you pay for the service
the more questions you have to answer
the more desperate you are."

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:

I would have agreed with this sentiment at one time but have a different perspective now. As mentioned, I live in a rural area and there are few women here that meet my admittedly high standards. Most are married or have relocated. I operate my own business and often work 80 hour weeks in addition to raising my two children. At 42, I don't have the time or energy to go prowling on the few weekends I have available but can easily spend 30 minutes browsing and sending/answering emails. Besides, the only places to go are bar/grills where most of the women are looking for a wallet with legs. Was married to one of those and don't want another high maintenance chic but rather an independent, confident and secure woman. Trust me....I check out women everywhere I go from grocery stores to bookstores to malls and I'm fishing in a shallow pool. Unlike some of you, I have no interest in hustling 20 yr old women. That was fine until I hit 30 but would rather be with someone who can actually hold an intellectual conversation and isn't consumed with MTV and the latest episode of "The Bachelor"

A lot of women don't like hanging out in bars either and don't see many options available for meeting men. I used to think only the desperate and downtrodden would resort to online dating but there are many attractive and successful women using that medium now and I'm open to exploring all options. If I met someone there I really had a connection with, I couldn't care less what anyone here or elsewhere thought about how we met. As far as just getting laid, I've bedded three women in the last six weeks, only one of whom I met online so I don't require online dating to get pvssy nor have I given up meeting them the traditional way. It's just another tool at my disposal.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman007 said:
I've tried it and will tell you it has it's pros and cons. The upside is you will find a number of attractive, well-educated, career oriented women. The downside is like another poster mentioned, you can only view the profiles that the website considers a potential match. That could weed out some of the undesirables but sometimes people click for the strangest of reasons when they don't necessarily have a great deal in common. Also, it's like other matchmaking websites in that while there are some good catches to be had, there are far more women on there who are obviously not attractive even in dim light. Not a big deal if you aren't shallow when it comes to physical appearance but it matters to me probably does to you as well. The biggest problem I had with it though, is that many of the hottest chics I was matched with live 6 hours away. I live in a small town in a rural area so that wouldn't be a problem if you are reasonably close to a metro area. Corresponded with several who I would have loved to have met but distance was too great due to career obligations and the fact that I have my kids most of the time. Dated one smoking hot girl for a little while that I met on there that lived only an hour away. We had some fun together but in the end just didn't click so take that for what it's worth with regard to the "matching criteria" e-Harmony uses. Supposed to have another girl I met from there lined up for some erotic fun and games when we can get our schedules coordinated. Why not try it for 3 months and see what you think? You're virtually guaranteed to meet a few interesting chics and you never know what will happen.
I have not been here for ages and this post just about sums up why. Have plodded through the forum with a bit of time to kill and very little has changed here. Now I dont want you to take this personally, but you have just summed up the basic, bull**** beta attitude that sees you resorting to dating websites.

No doubt, the faggots here will be up in arms after this post

1) you will find well-educated, career oriented women?

So basically you are looking to meet a man with tits and a vagina? Or maybe you are a woman without tits but in possession of a penis? A womans education or career has absolutely no bearing on her quality or value as a companion to you. You are a man which means you play the role of provider.

In fact, the more time she spent on her education and the more time she has spent in the workforce will be directly proportional to the amount of feminised bull**** you will have to deal with. The workplace produces harpies and self entitled ****s in droves, but very few quality women Im afraid. Date enough of them and you realise they lack the femininity that makes women, well, women.

2) No big deal if you are not shallow about looks

Have you forgotten how to think with your ****? You are hard wired to be attracted to attractive women. You want to **** them every which way you can. This is not social condition worthy of condemnation, its ingrained in us as a ****ing species. You shame men for being men and in the process reveal exactly why you like career girls. You are a ***** who thinks dominant women are desirable.

3) We did not click after a while

Yep, she got tired of dating a woman and moved onto the next ****.

4) Long distance relationships were tough to manage

Why are you trying to **** women 6 hours away? Jesus, lift your skirt and grab your balls. Go and talk to the women who you find attractive. Get off the internet and get off the dating websites and go and say hello. Their career or education does not make them more compatible FFS. It makes them self entitled shrews more than anything else.

How this has not been pounced on should come as a surprise, but I forgot where I was.

So do any men hang out here? Or is it still a bunch of girls who think that the quality woman is out there, its just the needle in a haystack you need to find?

****ing delusional

/rant

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never used eharmony, but I have mixed feelings about dating sites. I can see where Lefty is coming from, but it's not always that black and white. It can definitely be a crutch for some. On the other hand, if you are fully capable of getting women through other means, but have very little time or live somewhere that is socially limiting, I dont see a problem with casting a wider net, so to speak.

That said, there are some inherent problems with online dating:

-Lots of fuglies
-lots of single moms
-the ones who are attractive tend to be uppity, shrewd, and picky
-still a social stigma attached to it
-you have to cut through a lot of bullsh!t before you even meet the girl face to face, which can turn out to be a monumental waste of time

So I'd say unless you have completely exhausted other means of meeting women, avoid it. There are a few gems out there that are doing it for various reasons, but you have to sift through a lot of bullsh!t to find them. Always better to meet girls in person.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eharmony was a waste of money. I've done very well with match.

POF and okcupid are good also, especially considering they are free.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not read the thread, just the first post. I'll just say I was banned because I didn't seem serious enough. Nevertheless I knew people who tried eHarmony and got married meeting people there. Having tried other lesser known sites I'll wager and say it has real women.

CageFighter505

Reaction score
The game is in the field, not online. There's no substitute for meeting real people in real life situations, and I'm saying that from experience. I started out in the field, gradually began to integrate some online sarging, then went back to 100% in the field after determining that many women on these dating sites are flakes. At least in the field, I can judge with my own eyes and ears -- you never know if someone online is using a real or recent photo, a real name, or even if they have some deep dark secret that you don't want to get mixed up in (case in point -- once met a girl from eharmony who turned out to be a professional con artist). Last but not least, the adrenaline rush of sarging in the field can't be replaced by anything else -- sending an online message isn't the same as opening someone in "real time" and feeling a tingle go down your spine after you isolate, close, and bounce back to your place. 'Nuff said.

LayercakeBryan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used Match.com and had a few hookups in my 3 month try and at the end I met my last BPD girlfriend, there's 7 months of my Life I can't get back. I reactivated it for 1 month and met one that was much heavier than her pics. I have to say that Match is the most reasonable of the sites, it tries to match based on commonalities but half the cost of Eharm, but better quality than Plenty of fish. I am going to let my subscription run out and meet face to face in the real world, just my 2 cents.