"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Has anyone successfully macked while living in his car?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I lived in LA for almost 1 year in my car in 2012. I moved there from Seattle. It was one of the best experiences I ever had.
Problems you'll encounter:

  • My car broke down (June 2012)
  • Timing belt problem, cost me about $600 to tow and fix by Mexican mechanics on Washington and Hoover.
  • You can't take a girlfriend home. I got a fling and I just said I lived at my aunt's who's very strict. Nobody got in my car ever and nobody knew I was living in my car.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
When asked about my career Or what I do for work, I lie and say, I'm unemployed.

If any of us are doxed, we are as good as unemployed.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
I used OLD when I lived in my van for a while. It wasn't a camper van, literally a van with a mattress in the back. Real serial killer / child abductor vibe to it lol.

I didnt lie about my situation, I was just upfront and explained the situation. None of them seemed to be put off by it which surprised me tbh. I banged a few in the back of it too.

In my experience, a woman will do you in a dumpster if she's into you.
I had one lady who just pulled up at the side of the road in broad daylight with traffic streaming past becouse she just had to sit on my c**k right now!

Rollo is right; they will drive across continents and climb through your window if the desire is there.

Anyway, I managed to make it look pretty cosy in the end. Got some cushions and put fairy lights up. Women go weak at the knees when they see fairy lights lol

So yes you can. Once they see that you're not Jame Gumb, they think it's cool and exciting.
 
Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
i spent years living in cars, seattle, los angeles, spokane etc..
its really ****ing great especially the extra cash you save.

most girls i had relationships with are usually girls i banged in cars at first
funny.. just realizing this now lololol

play it off like your the rebelious loner type that noone can tell what to do
and be a free spirit chicks love that chit.

at one point when i had my own house and money handled i used to joke and tell girls i met out
at the bars that im a bum homeless guy and live in my car, which for some reason
made them want to bang in the car even more.

which pissed me off because when i did live in a car i was insecure that i didnt have my life together
and girls wouldnt want to bang a guy like me. which was bs because they did.

all in perspective man
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
If I was living in my car and hooking up was my priority then I need to reevaluate my decisions
everyone prioritizes different things lol
Most here just care about money.
Some just wanna get laid lots without running sugar daddy type game so don't care about money
Others care about neither!
lol
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I used OLD when I lived in my van for a while. It wasn't a camper van, literally a van with a mattress in the back. Real serial killer / child abductor vibe to it lol.

I didnt lie about my situation, I was just upfront and explained the situation. None of them seemed to be put off by it which surprised me tbh. I banged a few in the back of it too.

In my experience, a woman will do you in a dumpster if she's into you.
I had one lady who just pulled up at the side of the road in broad daylight with traffic streaming past becouse she just had to sit on my c**k right now!

Rollo is right; they will drive across continents and climb through your window if the desire is there.

Anyway, I managed to make it look pretty cosy in the end. Got some cushions and put fairy lights up. Women go weak at the knees when they see fairy lights lol

So yes you can. Once they see that you're not Jame Gumb, they think it's cool and exciting.
Did it have a bumper sticker that said, "if this van's a-rocking, don't come a-knocking"?
 
Top