Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone successfully macked while living in his car?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I lived in LA for almost 1 year in my car in 2012. I moved there from Seattle. It was one of the best experiences I ever had.
Problems you'll encounter:

• My car broke down (June 2012)
  • Timing belt problem, cost me about $600 to tow and fix by Mexican mechanics on Washington and Hoover.
  • You can't take a girlfriend home. I got a fling and I just said I lived at my aunt's who's very strict. Nobody got in my car ever and nobody knew I was living in my car.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When asked about my career Or what I do for work, I lie and say, I'm unemployed.

If any of us are doxed, we are as good as unemployed.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used OLD when I lived in my van for a while. It wasn't a camper van, literally a van with a mattress in the back. Real serial killer / child abductor vibe to it lol.

I didnt lie about my situation, I was just upfront and explained the situation. None of them seemed to be put off by it which surprised me tbh. I banged a few in the back of it too.

In my experience, a woman will do you in a dumpster if she's into you.
I had one lady who just pulled up at the side of the road in broad daylight with traffic streaming past becouse she just had to sit on my c**k right now!

Rollo is right; they will drive across continents and climb through your window if the desire is there.

Anyway, I managed to make it look pretty cosy in the end. Got some cushions and put fairy lights up. Women go weak at the knees when they see fairy lights lol

So yes you can. Once they see that you're not Jame Gumb, they think it's cool and exciting.

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i spent years living in cars, seattle, los angeles, spokane etc..
its really ****ing great especially the extra cash you save.

most girls i had relationships with are usually girls i banged in cars at first
funny.. just realizing this now lololol

play it off like your the rebelious loner type that noone can tell what to do
and be a free spirit chicks love that chit.

at one point when i had my own house and money handled i used to joke and tell girls i met out
at the bars that im a bum homeless guy and live in my car, which for some reason
made them want to bang in the car even more.

which pissed me off because when i did live in a car i was insecure that i didnt have my life together
and girls wouldnt want to bang a guy like me. which was bs because they did.

all in perspective man

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
If I was living in my car and hooking up was my priority then I need to reevaluate my decisions
everyone prioritizes different things lol
Most here just care about money.
Some just wanna get laid lots without running sugar daddy type game so don't care about money
Others care about neither!
lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used OLD when I lived in my van for a while. It wasn't a camper van, literally a van with a mattress in the back. Real serial killer / child abductor vibe to it lol.

I didnt lie about my situation, I was just upfront and explained the situation. None of them seemed to be put off by it which surprised me tbh. I banged a few in the back of it too.

In my experience, a woman will do you in a dumpster if she's into you.
I had one lady who just pulled up at the side of the road in broad daylight with traffic streaming past becouse she just had to sit on my c**k right now!

Rollo is right; they will drive across continents and climb through your window if the desire is there.

Anyway, I managed to make it look pretty cosy in the end. Got some cushions and put fairy lights up. Women go weak at the knees when they see fairy lights lol

So yes you can. Once they see that you're not Jame Gumb, they think it's cool and exciting.
Did it have a bumper sticker that said, "if this van's a-rocking, don't come a-knocking"?