Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Has anyone here ever banged ugly girls?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
My body has this defense......to excessive alcohol.
It's called "throwing up."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
My body doesn't play defense, straight offense baby. Yeah i've hit a few. Felt sh!tty the next day.
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
One.

Then i hit it again a week later.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
The worst is when they're still at your place/hotel/ whatever...
 

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
banged..no

BJ...haha yes def but thats usually pretty damn funny...anyone ever do the spitting pirate?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
There are no such things as "ugly" or "beautiful" women... there´s just not enough vodka :D

I learned to make my sarcastic comments more sarcastic by adding this sarcastic smilie :rolleyes:
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Oh yea, done a few. Who cares? No biggie, its good for the pleasure as well as the practice. :D
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Egads! Ugly women stalk me. One of them would have done me right then right there in public if I let her, so I became frightened and ran like heck to a private place were no witnesses could spread rumours. Sad to say I didn't respect her the next morning.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Lucky for me... my brain has a meter that will not allow me to persue women that go over a certain UGLY LEVEL on the meter. I've banged a few that weren't Miss Americas... but let it be own, NO FAT CHICS, and no TRULY BUTT UGLIES.. no matter how big their ta tahs are, or how incredible their bodies are... I won't waste my time....
 

ruen_rage

New Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
calgay, Alberta, Canada
I was growing my hair rockstar styles and it had been 2 years since i felt my pecker against the walls of the V, and so came this girl that scored a 3 or 4 out of 10, lookswise. She came over, i banged her, came in 2 minutes, ... and never felt more disgusted in my life after ejaculating. I'm now scarred for life. Never again will i touch a girl that is below a 5.

Banging a girl that is ugly in your eyes is similar to the vietnam war. That those who didn't want to do it end up seeing things that they don't want to see. It causes nightmares.
 

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
772
Reaction score
4
Of course.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Thats actually kinda shocking how many people said they did ugly women. Ive never had standards low enough to think about doing an ugly girl. In my afc days id just get one-itis for some hb 9 or something and never think about other chicks. Now ever since i became a DJ i dont have that much trouble macking people 8 and over. I am totally into self improvement and dont want to have to have the mark on my mind of doing an ugly chick out of desperation. So for me it would take at least a 7.5 with a good personality for me to loose virginity with. Thankfully im only 15 and never experienced beer goggles and dont plan to for a long time.

Man would i be ashamed to think of me getting laid by some nasty girl..... To me pvssy is not pvssy.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
alcohol does wonders for me...

the furthest i've gone was took a fat chicks hand and put it on my ****... after making out and feeling her tits up... she got me really drunk for free, plus i've had enough before she jumped on me...

next day i was like "well, damn..**** happenes" it's how u look at it.. if you are strong enough not to let that **** get to you, then go for it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top