Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone had this experience before? If so what did you do?

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
This one girl used to like me or appear to like me at one point but couldnt tell if she was crushing or being nice. She gave signs such as long eye contact and at times until she look down, half smiles, glances, and stares from afar. etc I made her wait a year. I know I mess up. I found her on social media and added her on snapchat. we chat here and there other times she will ignore my messages. I decided to ask her out over the summer to hang out and replied with awe sorry but I honestly have a boyfriend. I dont know if is real because i have not seen a pic or references of a boyfriend on snapchat, instagram, or phhhoto. One kid on a convo said how about the pic thay your boyfriend posted of you she replied with a alien emoji. Dont know if is true but I move on to an extent.

Im at a new college and see each other. she ignored me like I dont exist and i shrugged it off. Now it appears she looks at me from time to time but i try not to look at her. I sometimes view her stories and other times not. I might be overthinking but if i ignore her SC stories she does it also to an extent or ignore me in person. She tried to message me on snapchat, it said her name typing... but no message. I doubt it was an accident since we haven't chat since may.

This girl is not private she always post her hobbies with friends on SC. Her instagram mainly selfies and friend pics and gets comments from guys. In person she would look from afar but up close she looks straight or to the floor. she been giving a neutral face for awhile now.

On Friday I waited for the bus and she saw me and then look at the ground with a neutral face I dont know if she hates me or not. She don't smile but always neutral face expression don't know if she's mad or not. I only ssen her walk once with a guy but no public affection. She mostly by herself at campus Im cool with being friends but she making **** awkward in my opinion. We never talk in person but don't know what to do

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ship has sailed. She isn't as interested in you as before though some interest towards you still lingers on.

She's playing hard to get with the "I have a boyfriend" messages, obviously because you made her wait a year.

Go out with someone else and share your experience via snapchat. Upload a picture or video of you hanging out with other girls. She'll be pissed off and probably start contacting you again. She's playing hard to get because she thinks you've come back to her because she is your only choice, show her otherwise and she'll come back running to you.

If she doesn't, oh well, you still went out with someone else. The only difference is that her running back to you wasn't a byproduct. Enjoying your time should be a priority, though. Don't go out with someone else just to make her jealous.

Last edited:

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
The ship has sailed. She isn't as interested in you as before though some interest towards you still lingers on.

She's playing hard to get with the "I have a boyfriend" messages, obviously because you made her wait a year.

Go out with someone else and share your experience via snapchat. Upload a picture or video of you hanging out with other girls. She'll be pissed off and probably start contacting you again. She's playing hard to get because she thinks you've come back to her because she is your only choice, show her otherwise and she'll come back running to you.

If she doesn't, oh well, you still went out with someone else. The only difference is that her running back to you wasn't a byproduct. Enjoying your time should be a priority, though. Don't go out with someone else just to make her jealous.

Yeah, I agree you to an extent been playing hard to get with me. Is funny how if she hates me or not interested she won't delete me. I posted some pics with a friend of mine cute girl and she would look at the pic fast lol less than a minute

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women playing games happens all the time. What you always do is move on. Ask them out if they don't agree then move onto the next one. If she is playing games and likes you she will reach out to you again, if she doesn't well.... sh!t happens, you either have a gal that isn't interested or is going to make it too hard. Life is too short to waste time with women who don't like you or who will make things hard.