Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Anyone Ever Taken a Community College Class to Pick Up Women?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a bachelor's degree or more, have you ever taken a community college class later in life to pick up women? Is it useful?

Is it easier than daygame fitness classes? Easier than daygame at malls, grocery stores, parks, or paths?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the community college classes you’re talking about are full of married women going back to school. You might meet one single woman but she’s so focused on school and getting a good grade that you are just not on her radar becsuse her mind is on school, not meeting anyone. I meet a lot of women in a coffee shop that’s local to me while I’m waiting for my order. They’ll just stand around me, it’s like they’re trying to get in my space so I’ll talk to them even though they’re in their phone. Every time I say something they always look up and smile and put the phone away. So weird. I honestly don’t go there to meet women either, just happens the few times I’ve struck up a convo and before you know it we are exchanging numbers. Ironically I haven’t been flaked on at all from this.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl in community college that I ended up dating for over two years.

This was a couple decades ago though. I was mid thirties back then, she was a regular student.

It works if you are patient enough, and are taking a class you are genuinely interested in.

Make sure it's a class that leads to a lot of interactive exercises.

If you take a class ONLY to get girls and start hitting on them in the first couple weeks, it probably won't work.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I went to a community college.. was known as a player there just like most anywhere I've been.. The community college I went to was pretty big.. had 4 major buildings , and was huge. The library alone was 4 stories and its own building. Literally used to walk around between classes collecting numbers/snapchats/instagrams.. Our community college is one of many in the city I live in.. and is particularly known for having the "hottest girls". Something about the geographic location.. its between the city and some major suburbs.

Girls jus starting college are the easiest lays.. I was 25 and smashing hella 18 - 19 yr olds

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take community college courses for fun every so often, mostly more 'fluff' classes which pertain to my interests. I have my undergrad, but my former community college professors are close friends and mentors of mine and drink with some of em. I go back often and there are lots of attractive women of all age demos. I'd say the majority is between 22-40 at mine, very large school in a somewhat affluent area. In my experience most girls get pushed off to four years even if there **** students straight outta HS. I'd say go for it

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I thought about it, but my work schedule would make it very difficult to pull off.

If you can find a class that interests you that is fully in-person (i.e. not some remote or "hybrid" crap), then it's probably a decent idea.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about it, but my work schedule would make it very difficult to pull off.

If you can find a class that interests you that is fully in-person (i.e. not some remote or "hybrid" crap), then it's probably a decent idea.
I am considering an in-person class that meets 2 on weekdays in the early afternoon during work hours. That's somewhat challenging with my work schedule. In addition to that, I have to deal with some administrative stuff in order to get into the class.

A lot of the community college classes you’re talking about are full of married women going back to school. You might meet one single woman but she’s so focused on school and getting a good grade that you are just not on her radar becsuse her mind is on school, not meeting anyone.
This could be useful information. Thanks!

I meet a lot of women in a coffee shop that’s local to me while I’m waiting for my order. They’ll just stand around me, it’s like they’re trying to get in my space so I’ll talk to them even though they’re in their phone. Every time I say something they always look up and smile and put the phone away. So weird. I honestly don’t go there to meet women either, just happens the few times I’ve struck up a convo and before you know it we are exchanging numbers. Ironically I haven’t been flaked on at all from this.
I don't understand how this relates to community college class pickup. Are you saying that you do well with coffee shop game as compared to community class pickup?