Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone been rejected as brutally as this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends what pool boy

Most pool boys do not look like in the movies . Most of them are quite old and out of shape
I think the meme is that the pool boys are attractive young *homonormative* men, with their clients being old & out of shape queens. :rolleyes:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps - completely unrelated, but basically all of my lays have been from cold approach as i've never really had social circles that include hot girls, or jobs that had girls, but I stated a temping job for a few weeks recently and there's a very hot young girl there and i'm super close to banging her already. Huge signals. A bit shocked by it all tbh. Wondering if it's blind luck (I just happen to be her type) or if it's something about propinquity that i've never really been able to test before.
Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but she's turning heads at work lol

1640102590522.png

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It seems a bit odd that she just happened to be recording herself.

Unless that same dude kept bothering her and she wanted video evidence.

But it does seem to be a kind of forced "go viral on tiktok" flex.
99% it was staged. She reacted way too quick as if she was expecting him to do that and waiting for it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was not. Most guys here and in other forums just have horrible social intuitions
It seems from all the recent posts was that it was a kind of half staged thing.

Dude kept approaching several times.

So she set up a camera knowing he'd approach, which is why she spun around so fast.

Whether she did that to go viral or to legit gather stalking data isn't clear.

Likely both.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kind of half staged thing
No such thing as half staged.

Staged implies both parties were in on it. Both parties involved discussed beforehand what theyre gonna do and how they're suppose to react to what will happen to them in the video.

This is a staged video:
So she set up a camera knowing he'd approach, which is why she spun around so fast.
Again watch the video below (not the misleading one posted by MatureDJ) to see the full context. Of course she knew he was gonna (re)approach her. She can see him in the mirror, circling back to re-approach her after just having ignored him the first time. Yelling at him to get away from her now because ignoring him clearly won't make this creep go away.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who tries to defend the guy in this, after reading the rest of the story it a delusional moron. I'm disappointed the regular guys in the gym didn't take him out back and beat the crap out of him.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who tries to defend the guy in this, after reading the rest of the story it a delusional moron. I'm disappointed the regular guys in the gym didn't take him out back and beat the crap out of him.
This kind of thing happens often with really creepy incels, some guys on this forum are so bitter that they even defend these incels.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as half staged.
Dude, relax, don't get hung up on semantics.

She knew was going to happen and prepared for it.

He didn't, and fell into her trap.

If she was also hoping to use this to gain media clout, then HER HALF was staged.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i have been rejected worse a few times at clubs when cold approaching and at walmart hahaha.
Wal-Mart? :eek: That said, there was one time I was at my local Wal-Mart, and MILFish chick with a fabulous figure passed me by I quickly considered making some type of approach, but I couldn't decide on a line in time before I couldn't find her again. :rolleyes: In the hamlet I've been for the decade, I think I've only seen like 4 decently attractive chicks in the Wal-Mart.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ones defending the guy but we all know how women embellish stories all the time. Also, if I was in the gym I wouldn’t have said or done anything. Not my problem. I’m not a white knight, especially for a woman I don’t even know.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wal-Mart? :eek: That said, there was one time I was at my local Wal-Mart, and MILFish chick with a fabulous figure passed me by I quickly considered making some type of approach, but I couldn't decide on a line in time before I couldn't find her again. :rolleyes: In the hamlet I've been for the decade, I think I've only seen like 4 decently attractive chicks in the Wal-Mart.

Yeah...i grew up in a small town. Walmart was the biggest spot by far there and my go to for cold approach back then. Tonnes of bad rejections. A few successes here and there. Me and my brother used to play a game to where we would take turns. If i point to one girl, he would have to go approach her with no hesitation. After his approach, it would be my turn and vice versa.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but she's turning heads at work lol

View attachment 7673
@Velasco

it's amazing the **** they will tell themselves if they happen to be into you.

1640521090988.png

She's very wrong on all counts! haha. But since i'm basically playing hard to get whilst she's getting 50 DM's per day from bouncers and barmen trying to bang her (i've seen her phone!) she's assuming i'm some sort of conventionally handsome playboy despite being very average looking and relying on numbers game cold approach for my lays.

Trying to see what I can learn from this whole situation though. I guess we already knew that more or less ignoring girls makes them chase, but the problem is that it's just not gonna help if you're not her type. A hot girl isn't gonna approach you because you ignore her lol (I see people claiming this to be the case on reddit/seddit!!). And even approaching a girl and THEN basically ignoring her etc just isn't gonna cut any mustard. But it certainly amplifies existing attraction, i'd say. It's why I tend to think that mark mansons idea of game is pretty close. (Amplifying and directing existing attraction, and not kidding ourselves that we can use game and 'psychology' etc to take a girl who isn't at all attracted to us and make her desperately wanna bang)

For whatever reason this girl presrumably thinks i'm handsome. I'm not. But not all girls have the same tastes. And i've banged a fair few prettier girls now thanks to that phenominon. And that probably applies to people like rsdTyler or whatever too. When he'd release a compilation and he'd be hooking up with a fairly hot girl, people would say 'looks don't matter!!', but even as a noob, i'd think 'Well he's not a gargoyle! Maybe that girl just happened to like skinny ginger guys with blue eyes! And he still seems to be getting rejected a lot despite his 'game'!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Velasco

it's amazing the **** they will tell themselves if they happen to be into you.

View attachment 7705

She's very wrong on all counts! haha. But since i'm basically playing hard to get whilst she's getting 50 DM's per day from bouncers and barmen trying to bang her (i've seen her phone!) she's assuming i'm some sort of conventionally handsome playboy despite being very average looking and relying on numbers game cold approach for my lays.

Trying to see what I can learn from this whole situation though. I guess we already knew that more or less ignoring girls makes them chase, but the problem is that it's just not gonna help if you're not her type. A hot girl isn't gonna approach you because you ignore her lol (I see people claiming this to be the case on reddit/seddit!!). And even approaching a girl and THEN basically ignoring her etc just isn't gonna cut any mustard. But it certainly amplifies existing attraction, i'd say. It's why I tend to think that mark mansons idea of game is pretty close. (Amplifying and directing existing attraction, and not kidding ourselves that we can use game and 'psychology' etc to take a girl who isn't at all attracted to us and make her desperately wanna bang)

For whatever reason this girl presrumably thinks i'm handsome. I'm not. But not all girls have the same tastes. And i've banged a fair few prettier girls now thanks to that phenominon. And that probably applies to people like rsdTyler or whatever too. When he'd release a compilation and he'd be hooking up with a fairly hot girl, people would say 'looks don't matter!!', but even as a noob, i'd think 'Well he's not a gargoyle! Maybe that girl just happened to like skinny ginger guys with blue eyes! And he still seems to be getting rejected a lot despite his 'game'!
anyway, enough messing around. Banged last night.