Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

has a woman ever told you off and you had no comeback?

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has dat ever happened to you?

when she just tells you off, she embaresses you and you got no comeback.

tell us any of these so we can practice our C+F skills. see who comes up with the best one.

Take care

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant give examples really it depends on the situation. i mean if she is seriously telling you off because you'ev done something wrong are there really any come backs?

but if its not that serious, like your messing around and say something sexual or rude that she is a bit shocked by etc. i usually just say "you know you love it though" or words to that effect. usually gets a laugh and an agreement!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
1 or 2x in my whole life i've been verbally destroyed by a woman and had no comeback.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i get really quiet , usually so i can think of a come back, haha

but not i dont care for comebacks

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is seriously ripping you apart (not joking around), the best comeback is usually to just shrug your shoulders (maybe roll the eyes too) and walk away. Nothing will piss her off more than showing that you just don't care.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldtnt argue with girls. Theres no winning.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask her "why should i care" or tell her "keep talkin cuz i aint listin" it usually pisses them off pretty bad. if all else fails just laugh in her face and make a joke of it. but it is pointless to argue with a girl cuz they always think they won.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"After tonight, I can tell you were just using me for sex and you dont really care"

I'm ussually known for my witty remarks but nothing came to mind at this time, i kind of looked at her funny for a second and then just laughed and walked away to talk to my friends. They all said i should apolagise because she's "So hot" and I was going to "**** it all up" but i knew what was going on. The next day i was bombarded with apolagies.

Of course i realised there were 100 things i could of said back to this that weren't apparent to me at the time.

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend who is not by any means a DJ and is horrible at approaching made me look bad once...
We were in Va beach and outside the movie theater were to hott girls[dunno HB#s, don't care]..and he goes "hi guys". idiot. And the worst possible thing was they just replied "...who are you".
I felt retarded, and made him feel stupid as **** for the next 3 days :p

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
If the girl is seriously ripping you apart (not joking around), the best comeback is usually to just shrug your shoulders (maybe roll the eyes too) and walk away. Nothing will piss her off more than showing that you just don't care.
my comebacks are fine.

i just meant this as like an exercise for C+F and to be ready to destroy the girl with a massive comeback when she says something.

i usually just say, "what crawled up your ass and died?"

or just a simple, "suck me off...*****"

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comebacks are fun sometimes, but really don't serve much of a purpose. What, you expect her to think "well, I just rejected him, but that amazingly cutting and witty line he busted on me when I did makes me suddenly want him"? No. Basically, a comeback is telling her that being rejected GOT to you - that you care enough to be bitter over what she thinks. That's weakness. It also increases the chance she'll go talk sh!t about you to her friends, decrease your rep, and cause you to be shot down even more in the future.

Not trying to get personal here, but:

"what crawled up your ass and died?"

and

"suck me off...*****"

are both terrible, stupid lines. They're not amusing, witty or original. If you ARE going to bust a comeback on her, it has to be GOOD - something that will make everyone in hearing range bust up laughing at her, and turn you getting rejected into a humorous event that will open up new social avenues with the people around you. It's impossible to list out the lines that will manage to do this, because what makes a line funny depends highly on context - it will always be spur of the moment (which is why a fast wit is a nice thing to have).

If you happen across one of these gems, you can improve your social standing. If you say "suck me off b!tch" to a girl that rejects you, you will make yourself look like an immature idiot who can't think of anything clever to say. Given the choice between a bad comeback and no comeback, go with no comeback.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just call her a dumb slut. If you have no come back.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use things that will spark amazement in her. For instance Iw as talking to this girl and we were joking around. She said that she was going to take a knife and stab me after I kept on saying that she was really a guy. I told her that she would end everything between us with a knife, and then I told her "What about all those times we spent under the night sky, kissing endlessly?" She said TO BAD THAT NEVER HAPPENED! Then I told her she was missing out, then she said " Ya, your probably right!" Heh, just take things they dont expect and send it out on them.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Fair enough."

Then leave or change the subject. Works great in debates that you're losing, too.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this somewhere on the site-

"If I wanted any lip I would have spread your legs and taken it!"

"Don't open your mouth unless my pants are at my ankles and your kneeling!"

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Just call her a dumb slut. If you have no come back.
:D haha, this is so much fun but almost always ends up ugly.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
if it ever gets really bad, then say "Fvck you, I dont want your azz." that works for most situations. simple and effective. sometimes the dum sluts even come crawlin back.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I started a post on comebacks a while back, I don't recall exactally where it went, but do a search on it and maybe it'll help out.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Comebacks are fun sometimes, but really don't serve much of a purpose. What, you expect her to think "well, I just rejected him, but that amazingly cutting and witty line he busted on me when I did makes me suddenly want him"? No. Basically, a comeback is telling her that being rejected GOT to you - that you care enough to be bitter over what she thinks. That's weakness. It also increases the chance she'll go talk sh!t about you to her friends, decrease your rep, and cause you to be shot down even more in the future.

Not trying to get personal here, but:

"what crawled up your ass and died?"

and

"suck me off...*****"

are both terrible, stupid lines. They're not amusing, witty or original. If you ARE going to bust a comeback on her, it has to be GOOD - something that will make everyone in hearing range bust up laughing at her, and turn you getting rejected into a humorous event that will open up new social avenues with the people around you. It's impossible to list out the lines that will manage to do this, because what makes a line funny depends highly on context - it will always be spur of the moment (which is why a fast wit is a nice thing to have).

If you happen across one of these gems, you can improve your social standing. If you say "suck me off b!tch" to a girl that rejects you, you will make yourself look like an immature idiot who can't think of anything clever to say. Given the choice between a bad comeback and no comeback, go with no comeback.
holy sh!t, dude. what are you a critic.

those comebacks aren't things i chuck at girls when i get rejected.

when i get rejected it doesn't get to me, i dont give a fuuuuuk.

those are comebacks i chuck at girls when they're disrespecting me. ahh, and also, its very much HOW you say it.

i say it in an EXTREMELY ****y way with a smirk on my face. i'm relaxed when i say it, i don't scream it out, so they dont get the wrong idea that i'm insecure and mentally weak.

i'm not asking for tips on comebacks, i just asked what's the worst way YOU'VE been embarrased by a chick and had no comeback.

man i can hold my own, believe me. :D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drug_L0rd
holy sh!t, dude. what are you a critic.

those comebacks aren't things i chuck at girls when i get rejected.

when i get rejected it doesn't get to me, i dont give a fuuuuuk.

those are comebacks i chuck at girls when they're disrespecting me. ahh, and also, its very much HOW you say it.

i say it in an EXTREMELY ****y way with a smirk on my face. i'm relaxed when i say it, i don't scream it out, so they dont get the wrong idea that i'm insecure and mentally weak.

i'm not asking for tips on comebacks, i just asked what's the worst way YOU'VE been embarrased by a chick and had no comeback.

man i can hold my own, believe me. :D
Maybe we're having trouble with terminology. To me, "telling you off" means when you've approached a girl, she isn't buying your rap, and she basically tells you to go away, via one rejection line or another. Your interpretation must be different from mine.

Also note that first post was written in the middle of the night when I was too drugged out to sleep, so it might have ended up more hostile than I intended.

With that said, a few of my most frequently used lines:

"If I wanted an opinion I'd kick the cage."

"My friends and I were going to play a game called RUN TRAIN. You want to come?"

"Be glad you have a good body... it helps make up for your personality" (that line is a BOMBSHELL. The last girl I said that on later told me she spent days worrying whether or not she had a bad personality, so use with caution).

The best lines I have are always made up on the spot, however.