Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

has a woman ever told you off and you had no comeback?

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember this one girl would spread rumors about me saying i would never take a bth, and i was so ugly. i told her, "how would you know, your to busy with your head up your ass you ****in *****.":D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, this one girl in my grade will only talk to me (I havn't tried talking to her offline, because of it, YET) online. She apparently says I'm extremely ugly, full of myself, and never shave and I have a huge mustache, so I keep busting her b/s by telling her to come talk to me when she sees me at school, and to stop using the computer cause shes scared. I do it everytime and the only comeback she has is the same ones. Its quite funny most of the time, cause after Xmas break I'm gunna walk past her, grin, and say "Hey UB! Wheres your computer at? :)" and keep walking.

Other then that, I really don't like to have comebacks persay, if its a really bad burn. Usually I just say, "Haha, yea,that hurts me real deep down" and I make a fist and press it against my heart kind of laughing while doing it.