Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a man and woman ever 1st-dated where they bought thought the man was the prize?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clear/continue a topic from another thread.

But whether this means the woman will initiate contact after the 1st state? May not necessarily be the case.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, guys who are Chads/Tyrones probably get that all the time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in that situation a few times before. I usually had sex with them and never had a desire to see them again. Their looks werent good enough or something with their personality was a turn off. They were good enough for sex one time if it was convenient but that was it.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have been there.
I can think of three ex gf’s that chased and pursued me. They initiated conversation in person. They reached out texted/called to see me. They wanted to go out to some event with me. These women did absolutely everything and I’m no Chad.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have been there.
I can think of three ex gf’s that chased and pursued me. They initiated conversation in person. They reached out texted/called to see me. They wanted to go out to some event with me. These women did absolutely everything and I’m no Chad.
Let me guessed. You were introduced to them by their friends? They most likely did not see you just walking down the street?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this many times when I was younger. The girl would have crawled through a minefield to talk to me or hang out with me.

Girls do these things all of the time but only with men they really like. A woman's behavior tells you everything about how much she likes you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely pursue, I leave that up to the kittens.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I can say that for about all the "successful" relationships, there was strong interest shown by the chick - perhaps not the initial show-of-interest, but it was strong enough to not simply say, "eh", and move on to the next plate.