Harsh Truth: You will never beat women in the dating game

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s quite simple, if one dude is seeing 3-5 women simultaneously he is taking them out of the dating pool. If she’s getting d-downed a few times a week she really isn’t looking elsewhere, mostly because who has the time? The high-libido guy that’s seeing a handful of women is focused on sex, and makes time for it in his schedule, 98% of people do not do this.

Even so, the number of women is already low as compared to men on OLD, and one man is demanding the attention of 3 or more women on a regular basis he reduces the available pool of women.

Plenty of women have a reliable, easy, attractive and sexually powerful man she’s seeing and getting railed by, while being on apps looking for the next best thing. When her behaviors change that’s your queue that she’s talking to someone else who has her interest. At that point, if you’re not ready to let her go yet, you give her some new experience or a multi hour encounter with your prowess and they tend to fall right back in line.

Once they try this a few times over the course of you interaction with them, they stop doing it, doubling down on you.

Some of us have long term f-buddies. I have a gal I see that I’ve known for close to a decade, she still, is always available to me, although I’m sure she’s most likely vetting others on a semi-regular basis. And frankly I do not care, if she suddenly becomes less available I do too, it rectifies the situation in short order.

Be a good guy, be clean, be fit, be interesting and d her down EVERY TIME, with no exceptions even if you’re not 100% feeling it. This keeps them around, if that’s what you want.

And let’s not mince words, most men overestimate their prowess and their ability to give a chick amazing sex. Of course everyone on SS is a sex god so it’s not an issue for them.

Reaction score
I highly recommend expanding your palette, by also offering up young women to Dagon
o_O :p
Don't profane against the Tentacled One lest He smite your hamster site.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s quite simple, if one dude is seeing 3-5 women simultaneously he is taking them out of the dating pool. If she’s getting d-downed a few times a week she really isn’t looking elsewhere, mostly because who has the time? The high-libido guy that’s seeing a handful of women is focused on sex, and makes time for it in his schedule, 98% of people do not do this.

Even so, the number of women is already low as compared to men on OLD, and one man is demanding the attention of 3 or more women on a regular basis he reduces the available pool of women.

Plenty of women have a reliable, easy, attractive and sexually powerful man she’s seeing and getting railed by, while being on apps looking for the next best thing. When her behaviors change that’s your queue that she’s talking to someone else who has her interest. At that point, if you’re not ready to let her go yet, you give her some new experience or a multi hour encounter with your prowess and they tend to fall right back in line.

Once they try this a few times over the course of you interaction with them, they stop doing it, doubling down on you.

Some of us have long term f-buddies. I have a gal I see that I’ve known for close to a decade, she still, is always available to me, although I’m sure she’s most likely vetting others on a semi-regular basis. And frankly I do not care, if she suddenly becomes less available I do too, it rectifies the situation in short order.

Be a good guy, be clean, be fit, be interesting and d her down EVERY TIME, with no exceptions even if you’re not 100% feeling it. This keeps them around, if that’s what you want.

And let’s not mince words, most men overestimate their prowess and their ability to give a chick amazing sex. Of course everyone on SS is a sex god so it’s not an issue for them.
Take care when withdraw attention from women that have come to know you. It is like kicking a nest of bees. She will go nuts. She will know what you’re doing and she won’t stop coming at you about it. It can be highly counterproductive.

Reaction score
Take care when withdraw attention from women that have come to know you. It is like kicking a nest of bees. She will go nuts. She will know what you’re doing and she won’t stop coming at you about it. It can be highly counterproductive.
Ah, you can always make it a game who can give the other the least attention.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care when withdraw attention from women that have come to know you. It is like kicking a nest of bees. She will go nuts
Not as violently as when she walks in on you and her daughter, celebrating DD's 18th birthday in bed together. ESPECIALLY if you've got "baby girl" on all fours, initiating this chick in anal, despite never having serviced Mummy with anything other than missionary

I still have a bullet lodged two inches from my spine, thanks to such a mishap

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
them.
IMG_1016.jpeg

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another girl told me; ‘Screw who
you want. But I need you to get test before we do it. you might fvck slutty girls.’
One girl came over and I told her I had to go f/ck this other girl and I’d be back.

She told be to shower when I got back so I did then I f/cked her too

Reaction score
I've always been partial to Yog Sototh personally
Don't misspell You-Sothoth or you might fall foul of Shub-Niggurath, the black goat with the thousand young.

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
powerful post i saw on twitter, it said:

"Women cannot understand how someone(in this case, a guy, a human male) cannot be desired or wanted by someone unless something is seriously wrong with them. They get desired just for existing and being a normal person, so they assume that's how it is for men, but it's just not."