"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

harriden laments: My mortifying moment at the Christmas party and why it's hell to be 48, alone and desperate

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I feel my ex-boyfriend has stolen the best and most precious years of my life.

Yea, the ex STOLE that from you.

Jesus.
There's a lot of stuff like this online.

With beta cuck provider, a society that pedals tobwomen, coupled with the sheeple nature of women to cling to victimhood as well as vote large government.

Check Molyneux Gene warfare. The government parade of free resources will collapse. When it does women need men again.

This is Molyneuxs solution. This is nothing to celebrate.

If anything, when government fails, when the welfare state meets its drmise, and women need men agsin. I will be charging up my troll cannon.. Lulz be had.

Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hmm, it seems that older women that are invisible to men are like the younger men that are incels.
Worst.

Incels cannot compete. Eomen by default have assumed value due to ***** but they squandered it. Sheeple.
 
Top