"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

harriden laments: My mortifying moment at the Christmas party and why it's hell to be 48, alone and desperate

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...moment-Christmas-party-hell-48-desperate.html
But men have no idea of just how sad it is to be a single, middle-aged woman looking for love. I had no idea either until it happened to me.

At 48, I find myself alone and desperate. I want a man but find myself competing with women half my age.
Being middle-aged sucks anyway. But when you are middle-aged and looking for love, it sucks 1,000 times over. Just when I'm desperate for a relationship, the chances are fading. When I was in my 30s, I had a brilliant social life. A partner would have cramped my style. Now I don't want to be out dating. All I want is to snuggle up on the sofa with someone. And that someone is impossible to find.
my opinion: Oh my, she looks like one of the Monty Python gang dressed up as a woman. :eek:o_O
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Oh after she dropped all the guys looking for intimacy in her 30s cause attention at the club was too much of a temptation, now complains that no man wants to cuddle with her on the sofa cause girls half her age are a better option?

I wonder why she wants to relax at home now...maybe cause the competition outside is robbing her of all the attention?

Anyway get this messages and articles and spam them in any girl forum, make sure they all know that the will get from men the same feedbacks that average men get from women before their 30s.

A middle aged single men probably found a balance in his life and appreciates the freedom and the quiet.

A middle aged single woman after a life of validation and special treatment finds herself alone and undesired even for a brief chat, just like a drug addict that run out of money after a life of parties.

Anyway they get no sympathy from me, they had all the currency needed to be happy but they wasted it on expensive trips rather than buying a house and now they cry they are not even welcome under the bridges.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I have no sympathy. You run, run, and run and make beta men chase, chase, and chase until you hit the wall.

It is when women reach 40 they get to senses and get a sense of reality. I have seen many cases.
Yep, that's reality.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
Damn, she looks terrible for 48, especially since she doesn't appear to have let herself go (get too fat). Seems like a lot of women are like this when they get older, either they get too fat or their skin starts to look like crepe paper.

Funny, I had just made a post a few days ago about how I was surprised how so many women handle the loss of their youth and beauty so well. It's like going from driving a Ferrari on the race track to pushing a scooter. We were saying a lot of them form an identity out of being mothers and live vicariously through their children. I guess that's not the case with this woman here, she doesn't have anyone.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Damn, she looks terrible for 48, especially since she doesn't appear to have let herself go (get too fat). Seems like a lot of women are like this when they get older, either they get too fat or their skin starts to look like crepe paper.

Funny, I had just made a post a few days ago about how I was surprised how so many women handle the loss of their youth and beauty so well. It's like going from driving a Ferrari on the race track to pushing a scooter. We were saying a lot of them form an identity out of being mothers and live vicariously through their children. I guess that's not the case with this woman here, she doesn't have anyone.
Sad fact. This will become the norm as less and less ladies want to have kids or freezing their eggs to have children in their 40's. Interesting fact, IVF is less than 10% effective after 41 (source - https://www.advancedfertility.com/fertility-after-age-40-ivf.htm). I dated so many ladies in their mid to late 30's and they said they've frozen their eggs. Even I, as direct as I am, couldn't break it to them that the chance that they will have a baby through IVF in their 40's is very slim. They would have a higher chance naturally than through IVF during that age range. Unless, well the lady is going through premenopause. I experienced that not too long ago too with a lady. She'd got so dry during sex she had a hard time walking the next morning. She actually put an ice pack between her legs (which, come to think of it, I never got that ice pack back).

Here here for feminism. They themselves are changing the minds of the ladies one by one. Yes. go start a career and forgo your birthright of any and all animals (humans are animals). So stupid.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
She actually put an ice pack between her legs (which, come to think of it, I never got that ice pack back).
Did you really want it?
Maybe some of these women could hire a surrogate womb if they get too old to carry a child themselves.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
That's why we call it "hit the wall" here.

Most women become unattractive in period of 3 to 4 years somewhere in their 30s to early 40's unless heavy cosmetic surgery support kicks in.
I’ve seen lots of attractive women in that age range. In Toronto I notice many older women are fit and put together while more and more girls in their 20s seem to be dying their hair blue and green, wearing burlap sack pants and joining the SJW cult. It’s such a waste of young beauty but it is what it is.

In any case this one didn’t hit the wall. The wall hit her at 150km an hour.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
She could be lying about her age, she wouldn't be the first. She does look REALLY bad for 48.
She does. 48 is not geriatric and she looks geriatric. Unless she’s a chain smoking sun whorshipper. The outfit also makes her look much older.
I do wonder if it’s a satirical article because she actually does look more like a man.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
I do wonder if it’s a satirical article because she actually does look more like a man.
I hate to admit it, but she does look a lot like a man in the face. And that dress hangs on her very oddly. I don't think the Daily Mail is a satirical publication though... maybe not very reputable. If the politics over there is like it is here though, maybe she just self identifies as a woman so they report her as a woman.

But I definitely agree, if that's a woman there is no way she is only 48. I've had older women lie to me about their age on more than one occasion. Makes me laugh because a LOT of guys here recommend lying about your age. I always associated that with being a feminine thing to do.
She couldn't have that much sun damage living in the UK, could she? I guess they travel through Europe a lot though.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I hate to admit it, but she does look a lot like a man in the face. And that dress hangs on her very oddly. I don't think the Daily Mail is a satirical publication though... maybe not very reputable. If the politics over there is like it is here though, maybe she just self identifies as a woman so they report her as a woman.

But I definitely agree, if that's a woman there is no way she is only 48. I've had older women lie to me about their age on more than one occasion. Makes me laugh because a LOT of guys here recommend lying about your age. I always associated that with being a feminine thing to do.
She couldn't have that much sun damage living in the UK, could she? I guess they travel through Europe a lot though.
Nah, she's real. She's an author, just the pic is real bad. She's now 53, with bad skin prob. due to her living fast and traveling days in her 20's - early 40's.

https://winteryknight.com/tag/kate-mulvey/
https://www.nakeddivorce.com/blog/emasculation/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/393540.Kate_Mulvey
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I didn't read through everything on here, but she looks WAY older than 48, hell she looks way older than my 62 year old mother. This woman looks like she either spent a lot of time in a tanning bed or smoke a lot, or maybe both.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top