Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harridan laments that it's easy to date men that want sex, but impossible to date men that want commitment

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously wonder the magnitude of the average mans libido...Im in my mid 30s and would already have problems in being properly operational with a woman my own age let alone that rotten muffin.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well either it goes to show guys will stick their ****s into anything or more likely she's full of crap in her fairy tale story of 23 yr olds sexing her up. Gives her story more credence if she lies like that cause then the other old fuglies reading that think if she can get young guys so can they. Id bet her marraige was the last time she seen any **** that wasnt on a computer screen.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
well either it goes to show guys will stick their ****s into anything or more likely she's full of crap in her fairy tale story of 23 yr olds sexing her up. Gives her story more credence if she lies like that cause then the other old fuglies reading that think if she can get young guys so can they. Id bet her marraige was the last time she seen any **** that wasnt on a computer screen.
She's 100% telling the truth, I've made a tinder profile with the real life female jabba the hutt.

One thing i learnt was that male thirst has no bounds, these were normal looking guys too which is scary. I really wish i was exaggerating.

I'm really thinking of doing it again, and posting the screenshots in a new thread.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show that women are sluts.
Even in old age.
I believe every bit of her story.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never underestimate how pathetic men are, I had an aquaintance the once busty girl nothing to look at, we were chilling together, she was good company. we were skint and hungry. Anyway bit naughty, but she put a SM status saying times were hard.

She made more money and food in that night for us, than an accomplished male would in 5 days.

we were sent about 3 Dominoes by beta whiteknight good guys.
when I was about 20 my girl was 18. We used to go to dance clubs and take tons of pills.

if we were broke, or couldn’t get any, I would send her off round the club and she’d come back in about an hour with 5 pills. I used to watch it all, it’s not like she was giving them handjobs, she would just flirt and speak to them for 15 mins. We would then leave, go to a better club.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Into the trash pile she goes. Or as @DEEZEDBRAH says... A cat farm is right around the corner for her.
Been reading more in lock down than ever before. Mucked a series of sutra and a series of religious text or other information. Elders were based as ****. In all the big 3, there's warning of female nature, and male nature as well. The context of course is different from the two but it emphasisis on blind spots and one's proclivity TO FALL!

THE Game (not blogging ) having gone through the fire has taught me many things. The sweetest feel is running into train wrecks from your past.

Fat as ****kkk. Single mom's, morbidly obese, bag lady, and rubbish lifestyle run a muck.

No sweeter feel. Almost better than sex (almost). Feels good man.

The future is cat farms. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you. I recommend meditate. Comply or bye.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23 yr. old guys are banging this? WTF?!? :rofl:

In fairness you got a lot of dorks and married dating coaches teaching the youth. A lot of marks, young kids no father, and masculine role models begging for the help.

You see frauds talking about young men taking Ls with a big grin on their face. Buy my rubbish digital program or ebook. Don't get married as they play house.

Fraudulent between breakfast and brunch.

Fellas vet your gurus. Receipts or did not happen. Sounds Made up @shills.