Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harridan laments that it's easy to date men that want sex, but impossible to date men that want commitment

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it didn’t start out badly. I first discovered that there were 23-year-olds who wanted to have sex with pudgy, 48-year-old me, so I did that for a while. I also discovered that there were good-looking men in their 30s who wanted to date me, so I did that, too. But as time wore on, I realized that for all the sex that was available to me, these men didn’t have any interest in a long-term, loving relationship.
Eventually I got off dating apps like OKCupid and Bumble that only yielded (for me) young men looking for sex only. In the past year or so I’ve tried dating sites for people over the age of 50. That should do it, right? No young men looking for sex only on OurTime.com!
Unfortunately, what I’ve found on sites like Our Time and Silver Singles is a lot of nothing. I’ve sent men messages and smiles and I’ve responded to their messages and smiles. But most of those messages and smiles were from fake profiles, which is to say scammers who were looking for someone they could hook emotionally until she would send them money. I’ve spent over a year now on those over-age-50 sites and, for all the money they’ve cost, they haven’t yielded a single connection.
Here is the author. YIKES! :eek:

TEMP.jpeg :eek:

Last edited:

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
I couldn't believe what I was reading in the headline based upon the pic, so I read the first paragraph.

I'm not kidding when I say it actually made me nauseous.

I respect people who are adaptable to a degree but this shows there is no bottom anymore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not much of a market for a long term relationship with a 55 year old, divorced, graying, overweight woman. Even 55-65 year old men are not psyched for this and many of those men are desperate, blue pilled beta guys. There might be some casual sex options.

She was unmarried until her early 40s. Even as a divorced, 48-50 year old, she was still able to get men young enough to be her son to bang her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Who are these guys? The beer goggles must have been working overtime that night.
You'd be amazed man how many youngsters will bang a chick like that.

In any case, if she actually dyed her hair, worked out a bit and worked on her style, and maybe kept her 'tude under control she'd probably be more successful. Welcome to 85% of the women on OLD in the coastal cities...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's hot and dry in the desert. Even muddy water looks appealing.
How would you compare her to the Tinder chick you did anal with as a slump-buster? Is she prettier or uglier?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you compare her to the Tinder chick you did anal with as a slump-buster? Is she prettier or uglier?
Oh... Definitely uglier, older, and fatter. I'm sure she's not pretty enough for you to take those creepy pics without her knowing though... One less chick for you to feel like you "own a piece of" huh...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
When Women like this are younger they are like "I'd prefer Chris Hemsworth, but I'll settle for Jeremy Renner, maybe, if he was a bit taller".

Then when they get older All of them will be asking the same question...how did this happen? Hmmm, maybe because you spent your 20's-30's discarding men like outfits and missed out on the one man who would have loved you for the rest of your life.

Feminism told them “Don’t settle for less, you’re worth more.” 10 years later their SMV is near zero so nobody wants to settle down with you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who that **** want sex with that?
More men that you can imagine. I feel the same way but the thirst is real.

Then when they get older All of them will be asking the same question...how did this happen? Hmmm, maybe because you spent your 20's-30's discarding men like outfits and missed out on the one man who would have loved you for the rest of your life.
20s-30s have so many options. Look at a 35 year old who is past her prime. A childless 35 year old still commands a lot of option if she is using a swipe app. Her in-person approaches have likely diminished (even pre-COVID) but she'll hardly notice with her swipe app and social media options. A lot of women pass over good options for longevity chasing the magical vaginal tingles.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... Definitely uglier, older, and fatter. I'm sure she's not pretty enough for you to take those creepy pics without her knowing though... One less chick for you to feel like you "own a piece of" huh...
That is most retarded thing, take a picture of a woman who has pictures online? You've never heard of OnlyFans? Women take their own pictures.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Women like this are younger they are like "I'd prefer Chris Hemsworth, but I'll settle for Jeremy Renner, maybe, if he was a bit taller".

Feminism told them “Don’t settle for less, you’re worth more.” 10 years later their SMV is near zero so nobody wants to settle down with you.
It's a fact. is any way to make use of that info? besides women do not want to be loved, they want to be provided for and get status from the guy. lots and lots of old broken men would luv her. she likely can get 100s of men her age and up to luv her that have nothing and are nothing.