Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harridan claims: 'Age-Shaming' Men Who Only Want Younger Women Is Justified

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will go down as a SoSuave classic!
Dating in your 40s. Ain't it a *****? If you're not sure why it's a *****, let me count the ways. First of all, dating just generally kind of sucks. For every one halfway decent person you meet, you meet 10 weirdos, flakes, sex maniacs, or just plain old people you don't gel with. But in your 40s, it gets much, much worse. For one, men in their 40s suddenly decide you are too old for them. Yes, you go your whole life dating men who are your age, give or take a year or two, and suddenly, boom! The only guys who want you are in their 50s or 60s -- or 20s.
Thanks to men like George Clooney, Bruce Willis, and Nic Cage, men have become accustomed to seeing guys in their 50s banging chicks in their early 30s. They just naturally think this applies to them too.
So then you get these emails from dudes on online dating sites who are 10 years older than you -- who probably don't want kids since they are sending your barely-working ovaries an email -- and if you take a look at their age range, the vast majority of them want a woman 5, 10, even 15 years younger than themselves! For WHAT, I ask? Unless your concern is kids, what right have you, Mr. 55-year-old, to cut off the age range you are looking for at 45? (By the way, none of these dudes even remotely resemble George Clooney.)
To the 56-year-old man who wrote me who was seeking women 40-49. "Hello, thanks for your email, but I prefer men who are also willing to date women their own age." No response.

To the 58-year-old man who was looking for women 35-45: "Wow! You are 58-years-old and willing to date women 13 years younger than yourself! How magnanimous!" He actually wrote back and said: "Oh, I didn't notice that. That was supposed to be 50. Thanks." So he's willing to go eight years younger, how nice.

To the 48-year-old man who wants a woman 28-44. 28!!! In his profile, he freely admits to "knocking a few years off" his age for "screening purposes" and then says that is not because of age but because of his "young lifestyle." I wrote asking him what "young lifestyle" a 48-year-old man (or however old he really is) was capable that he thought a 48-year-old woman wouldn't be capable of. No answer yet!
my opinion:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age thing is becoming a very big deal in women ages 40+... Basically, women in their 40's are being forced to date undesirable 40 year old men, because obviously all the good ones are taken... Plus, any of the available men in their 40's, they have usually hit peak earning potential, are established, have social status, so why would they want to date somebody who is not, that being a 40 year old woman who believes everything should be delivered on a platter.

Its great, I love it, i've been promoting an ageless but law abiding mindset, women my own age are obnoxious.

Yes, all these 40 year old women are struggling a lot, as well as the younger men, but the older women do not want to **** with the younger men, because the younger men have no social status, yet a guy her age is a pig if he doesn't want to be with her, its a disgusting and toxic double standard that needs to be erased.

Withdraw your social contract as a man, live selfishly and date agelessly in a law abiding way.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this woman not understand that men like sex? If she doesn't have that to offer anymore, men are not going to be interested in dealing with her ****tty attitude and unpleasant personality.