“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Harridan Chelsea Handler: “There’s a new epidemic sweeping the country ... horny old men who won’t stop spreading their seed"

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Part of her is jealous that she can't have babies at her age and that she never had babies. At the same time, she never had the personality type to be a good mother.

Caleb Jones (Alpha Male 2.0) discussed Chelsea Handler and her attitudes towards motherhood on a podcast recently. I've linked from the time of the start.

 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
Part of her is jealous that she can't have babies at her age and that she never had babies. At the same time, she never had the personality type to be a good mother.

Caleb Jones (Alpha Male 2.0) discussed Chelsea Handler and her attitudes towards motherhood on a podcast recently. I've linked from the time of the start.

Blackdragon has an extremely expressive voice for how *un*expressive his face is. Less botox, more eye contact Caleb. FFS. A little on the Uncanny Valley side of things..
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Jesus she’s a bitter old twaat. I wouldn’t schtoop her with my worst enemies peen.

just attention whor-ing like Madonna, will they just go away? Fraking visual pollution.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,386
Ahh who cares what Chelsea thinks. She is in the business to make fun of people, what did you expect? She will say whatever to draw a crowd.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Ahh who cares what Chelsea thinks. She is in the business to make fun of people, what did you expect? She will say whatever to draw a crowd.
Chelsea has already had her so-called 15 minutes of fame. "Chelsea Lately" was the peak of her career and that aired on the E! network from 2007-2014. That show ended almost 9 years ago at this point. Chelsea Handler is an irrelevant menopausal woman.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,318
Our society has been absolutely wrecked by letting old women dictate opinion in any state of it.
 
Top