Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hard Truth: There is no decent alternative to OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real alternative to OLD is School. Other than that, I cannot think of anything remotely close and this is why OLD isn’t going anywhere soon. The other options either have too much friction or too much investment with a high rate of failure. In our time, the sense of community has gone away, so there’s no more meeting your future wife at church, a city event, work, etc.

Work: The workplace has become too competitive to meet your spouse. Flirting with the wrong women can potentially cost you your job. It’s just not worth it todays age.

Bars: Too much investment for high risk. You don’t know if the bar is going to have a decent ratio or not. In addition, you score, but most bar girls are 304s anyways. Some guys like gaming at bars, but it’s not for most guys.

Gym: Combination of shvtting where you eat combined with an unfriendly approach vibe in general. Plus, I go to the gym to workout, not find a girl.

Social Events/Activities- You don’t know if this event is going to have single & attractive women. Plus, you are more than likely going to be doing something that you don’t care about anyway.

Grocery Store/Outside- If you can pull this off then that’s great, but this is extremely difficult for the vast majority of men. No, it’s not this just be a Chad and it’s easy. Cold approaching in these environments takes a special type of person and it’s not easy. This is coming from a guy that’s 6ft 2, in sales, and good looking lol.

In Summary, OLD provides the least friction and requires the lowest investment compared to the other methods except a school environment. Im
Sorry OLD haters, but it’s not going anywhere anytime soon!
It's OVER for InRealLIfeCels. :(

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yet on the street or in the grocery store I never find age to matter to women. If they think I'm hot, what do they care about my age? Usually if we ever do get around to discussing age, they are shocked and impressed that I have held up so well, and honestly I have been with so many girls where we have dated for 1-4 months and they never once asked me my age. They don't care. If they are attracted to me then that's what matters to them.
You just outed yourself man...the kind of hoes you pick up through cold approach are even lower than I thought they were...imagine that, spending 1-4 months talking and having sex with a guy, and never asking about his age. :rolleyes:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's OVER for InRealLIfeCels. :(
Not to conspiracy-max, but I believe that the “end game” is to make OLD the only socially acceptable method to “date.”

Company* can make money on it, and women (and the algorithms) can pre-screen guys.

*Singular for obvious reasons.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to conspiracy-max, but I believe that the “end game” is to make OLD the only socially acceptable method to “date.”

Company* can make money on it, and women (and the algorithms) can pre-screen guys.

Of course, they want to keep people isolated and OLD acceptance helps enable that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's probably headed that way. The more electronic we make something, the more we can be controlled and manipulated. Social media, Venmo, online banking, electric cars, smart thermostats, cryptocurrency.

I don't see people pulling their heads out of their a$$ anytime soon.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see people pulling their heads out of their a$$ anytime soon.
Men are too chicken shiit to choose approaching strangers over swipe apps or social media DMing at this point. Social skills have also eroded in the past 15-20 years. Approaching strangers has downsides that I do not like and I think a lot of men see them. A lot of men like the convenience of approaching women while sitting at home alone on the phones.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think that gym and college campuses are a great way to meet girls maybe not as good as online dating but still great way and of course if you share the same religion even better but you make a great point.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard Truth: There is no decent alternative to OLD
Hard Truth: If you think that way then you are doing something wrong and have a negative mindset.
You need to put yourself in a setting that gives you the desired outcomes.
I work as bartender for example just for fun now and then and that yields me plenty of numbers as an example.

Where there is a will there is always a way. There are plenty of working options besides OLD.

Reaction score
Hard Truth: If you think that way then you are doing something wrong and have a negative mindset.
I work as bartender for example just for fun now and then and that yields me plenty of numbers as an example.

Where there is a will there is always a way. There are plenty of working options besides OLD.
So you are telling me that I need to quit my six figure professional job to become a bartender in order to stick it to OLD?

This is simping on another dimension.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. Note that he says he works as a bartender "now and then" - no need to quit your six figure day job.

As a similar example, I know a couple where the guy was a part time DJ at a bar/club. I believe he was actually from a wealthy family and I assume he was working. She gave him her number, and they are now married.

Volunteer groups can sometimes be good, if you aren't into bars or clubs or music. Think of ways to get out there and be involved and be seen.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are telling me that I need to quit my six figure professional job to become a bartender in order to stick it to OLD?

This is simping on another dimension.
No.
I said you should do something that you think is fun and get you into social settings that allows you to game. E.g. be creative.
A said I'm doing this because I think it is fun and nothing else. But as side bonus I get numbers from chicks.

Where and what fvck has this anything to do with simping and why be so rude and demeaning?
SS is about helping: not about pissing someone in the head because you don't like their comment or answer...

That's just a lame comment. Even more lame than whining about that OLD is the only way.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

100% on the bartender idea. Pick off the litter and may as well get a couple bucks for doing what I’d be out doing anyway. Everyone I have met online has been a legit nut job.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% on the bartender idea. Pick of the litter and may as well get a couple bucks for doing what I’d be out doing anyway.
Yeah, its a fun side gig to do too.
You make some good tasty drinks/c0cktails; people are usually nice and happy and its easy to talk to people, (including girls too obviously). I've even meet new friends and people that way and you get paid for it. What's not to like?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why on earth would a hard-working engineer or doctor for example work a bartending job on the weekends for pvssy. That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard of on this site. I can't believe y'all are serious right now.

I think the real issue here is that a guy with a six figure professional job is struggling to hack it with women in real life.
It's the middle-income trap. It's easier for broke guys to get girls because they have lots of free time, can work in an industry with a lot of girls...Bartending/serving for example, and can get away with more fun. A rich guy has the same perks, but more money to throw at the girl. A guy making 6 figs has limited time and limited opportunities to meet women through his job. Thus, OLD works better for him.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would a hard-working engineer or doctor for example work a bartending job on the weekends for pvssy. That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard of on this site. I can't believe y'all are serious right now.

It's the middle-income trap. It's easier for broke guys to get girls because they have lots of free time, can work in an industry with a lot of girls...Bartending/serving for example, and can get away with more fun. A rich guy has the same perks, but more money to throw at the girl. A guy making 6 figs has limited time and limited opportunities to meet women through his job. Thus, OLD works better for him.
Don’t take opposing viewpoint personally….I enjoy the bar and like to talk to people. My buddy is running finance for one of the largest hotel organizations in the country and pulls more ass than we probably ever will, and decided he wanted to pull beer anyway at a brewery for the fun of it.

Reaction score
Don’t take opposing viewpoint personally….I enjoy the bar and like to talk to people. My buddy is running finance for one of the largest hotel organizations in the country and pulls more ass than we probably ever will, and decided he wanted to pull beer anyway at a brewery for the fun of it.
I can also pull an anecdotal example out of my arse too. Realistically, telling a working professional that puts in over 50 hours a week at a job to go and work a bartending job on the weekend for pvssy is completely unfeasible. If you are making decent money and working under 40 hours, good for you but you are an extreme outlier.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can also pull an anecdotal example out of my arse too. Realistically, telling a working professional that puts in over 50 hours a week at a job to go and work a bartending job on the weekend for pvssy is completely unfeasible. If you are making decent money and working under 40 hours, good for you but you are an extreme outlier.
Ok well your first issue, is get a better job. I work 30 hours a week, maybe. Secondly, what’s the point of the thread, for you to make a blanket statement and just expect us to fall behind it? You always get this butt hurt when someone doesn’t agree with your point of view? The OLD makes a lot of sense for you, nobody in there I’ve run into has social skills either.

Reaction score
Ok well your first issue, is get a better job. I work 30 hours a week, maybe. Secondly, what’s the point of the thread, for you to make a blanket statement and just expect us to fall behind it? You always get this butt hurt when someone doesn’t agree with your point of view? The OLD makes a lot of sense for you, nobody in there I’ve run into has social skills either.
I am getting agitated because you are throwing BS anecdotal arguments to influence your POV. My biggest pet peeve on online debating is that everyone is somehow this exceptional superstar with circumstances outside the norm and it's annoying to deal with.

I get it, every poster on sosuave.com is making over six figures, works 10 hours a week, bangs multiple 9s/10s every night without putting in zero investment/effort, owns a lucrative side hustle, knows a black guy or Asian guy that pulls 10/10 white women at ease, and has the best game on the planet....COOL!, now lets start talking about reality outside sosuave.com