Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy Valentines Day Card for Allen (SoSuave.com) and all the Moderators!

Reaction score
Don Juans feel free to post your sentiments concerning SoSuave's contribution to your life and/or share your love and regards to Allen (Mr. SoSuave himself) and to all the Moderators

One day we shall return to our original states, and men shall be as men, and women shall be women! SoSuave is giving us an avenue to return there!

Thank You Allen [('SoSuave') Can I take this name for myself?] Happy Valentines Day to SoSuave.com and the four years that you have contributed to bringing men to their rightful place as men!

I proclaim ‘Valentines Day’ from hereon, shall be claimed by all Don Juans as ‘SoSuave Day’!

Thanks again for your hard work and contribution, including all the Moderators. From all of us, from the original Don Juans to the recovering AFC's!

P.S.
I know we Don Juans fight like children at times, and you and the Mods must act like our father and gods to reprimand us once in a while, but sometimes it is all done in jest and in good spirits. In the end, we all come to SoSuave for our own personal development or out of our concern for the development of our fellow man. It is all for good!!!

Sincerely,

PuertoRican_lover

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the day of Lover's...it is PuertoRican_Lover day and I shall spend it with my bride...SoSuave.com!!

We got married today, for those of you who didn't know!

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's some kind of drug for sure...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...Um, thanks for the thing, I think...

Reaction score
ummm, that's the thanks I get for opening up my heart to the SoSuave community...I feel like such an 'AFC". :( I shall revert back to my old PuertoRican_Lover self! :cool:

Thanks for showing me the error of my ways!!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I proclaim ‘Valentines Day’ from hereon, shall be claimed by all Don Juans as ‘SoSuave Day’!
Happy SoSuave day...

Reaction score
Puertorican_lover!!!

have you joined the ranks of the evil, god-hating homos?! why are you sending a valentine's day card to men! MEN ON A WEBSITE! clearly the greatest champion of truth has fallen to the forces of hors, homos, and metrosexuals!!!11111four

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V-day....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

P.S.:

diablo said:

Happy SoSuave day...

I think we should make an official "SoSuave Day" , where we all will make an EXTRA effort to become/be Dopn Juans on that day, and better ourselves. ( I know that we do that every day, but on this day we should do something EXTRA "special" or put some extra "effort" at doing something that would make us all proud;) ... Just an idea :rolleyes:

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya... but...

Originally posted by fuzzx
I agree forever this day shall now become SOSUAVE DAY :)
I dont think making "SoSuave Day" on the same day as Valentines day would be the best choice.... but ya, i DO think we SHOULD have a day for SoSuave day;)

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
Puertorican_lover!!!

have you joined the ranks of the evil, god-hating homos?! why are you sending a valentine's day card to men! MEN ON A WEBSITE! clearly the greatest champion of truth has fallen to the forces of hors, homos, and metrosexuals!!!11111four
You're about a year late. Check the date of his post. ;)

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"inhaling a lot of air....nothing short of a....a.... vacuum"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha PRL you crack me up. I think you did this before.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy SoSuave day to all and to all a goodnite?

Reaction score
"Valentines Day" is now and has traditionally been "What is my man going to buy me - it better be something that shows that I'm important to him and it better be something that I want" Day - totally from a woman’s viewpoint and wants!!! The man doesn't matter!!

Well , I say that there are two people involved in a relationship (Say "No" to ho-mos) and the man is "THE" vital ingredient in this natural order of things amongst the sexes. "Sosuave Day" will be a day to wake up the chumps (maybe a family member or a friend) and show him the path to enlightenment and rid him of his brainwashed existence relating to the opposite sex!!

"SoSuave Day" is when we evaluate the woman who we are with (Say "No" to homos) and ask ourselves "What is she doing to satisfy me and is she living up to her natural femininity in complementing me as a man? This is also a day for self-reflection on our part and we should ask ourselves "Am I living to my potential as a man and taking the leadership role in the relationship or am I being the passive one being manipulated and controlled by my mate?

“SoSuave Day” is the day to assert your manhood (Say “No” to homos) and to start dictating the agenda if you haven’t been doing so!!!