"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Happy Again

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
One of these days, I went back to my old school to get some papers and see some buds from the town. I got back to my city, stopped by a bus stop. The bus soon arrived and I got in by the back door.

Everybody kept staring at me with an ugly face, then after feeling like an Alien :p I realized that I got on without paying.
The bus cashier did not notice. I could have just sat down and let it be, but I made sure I went up to him, apologised and paid.
2 bucks in my money.

The cashier was a very religious person. He got really happy with my attitude, because people, and especially male teenagers are usually people who don't have this kind of concern and integrity.

Then he told me that he believed firmly that you get what give, you plant your seed and if it's good you'll receive good things in return.

He also told me that God helps people who like to have a clean consciousness, and a righteous atittude. I told him that as long as I'm able to afford it, I'll pay it always. Not for the money, but for the honesty.

Then the ride ended and I got home. That had been a tough morning for me. I went to my school with my friend "Bud", from my "Chase the Sun" post. By the way, he's been dating the girl for 4 months now :)

Good things come to those who wait, and especially if those deserve them. Read my post Chase the Sun for an evidence.

I felt strange that day... Out of highschool... forgotten... and to make matter worse, I saw a girl I tried to kiss every single day for the last months, and thanks to Murphy's law she was prettier and sweeter than before.

Well, I went back home, feeling the blues again.

two weeks later...

Went walking around a nice place for running and exercising that we have in my city. It's a pretty lake, with places to run/walk/exercise around.

Went with my best friend, to talk a lot about things of life, and stop being so sedentary.

We both died after running a mile and a quarter of mile (talk about sedentarism here :D ), so we chilled out a while and decided to go eat some donuts.
There was a Dunkin' Donuts store half an hour of walk from where we were. We decided to go.

On our way, I met a girl I knew while taking Theory classes for Driver's License. I hadn't seen her for a good while, and was sweet to see her again. Specially because she's 21 and has a sweet accent :cool:

Then we continued walking and got to Dunkin' Donuts.
Sat there, very tired, ate 2 Donuts and drank coke.
We paid for it all right, because the money we had was supposed to be enough....

Except that we forgot that they charged 10% for serving us at our seats... that was 1 buck... almost unnoticeable...

Until you notice that you don't have money to take the bus back home!! :eek:

My friend and I went to a public phone to call home. He called home, and his mother wasn't around. Nor his father.

My dad was at a meeting and my mom at the hospital with my grandmma, I knew that! So we were like: WTF are we going to do now??

I was going to call my sister to let her know that I'd get home late... but I forgot...

We started walking...
Let me do some math for you guys:

We were downtown... we'd have to walk 20 miles to get home...
At night... my bud was wearing his brand new shoes... and the place where we live, let's say, it's not the safest in the city, and my city, let's say, it's not the safest in Latin America maybe??

So there we were, 8 o' clock, with 2 hours of walking through one of the most dangerous place in the city ahead of us... We had a little money... 3 bucks... we needed one to grab a bus...

If we went walking, we could be mugged, kidnapped or killed. No joke, things around that place are so...

A lady behind us heard us talking and gave us the 1 buck we needed. We didn't even notice her... She turned and gave us the money.

It was heaven sent !! We got the bus and got home safely!! That lady was angel placed there... If I had called home, we would've missed here and maybe we wouldn't have gotten the money...

It was a perfect synchrony of events.

***

After some meditation on these events, I got to some conclusions.

Back in the day when I paid the bus, I did not expect anything in return. I paid because it was the right thing to be done. Why stealing?

And when I needed, when I REALLY needed, not when I THOUGHT I needed, it returned to me.

The woman, also gave 1 buck without expecting nothing in return.
But one day when she really needs she'll receive it from someone, and this someone will also receive someday...

It's a snowball of good things! Because of my initial action, a lot of good things will help to a lot of people that I don't even know!

I just threw a small ball of ice... 2 bucks... that came back to me as 1 buck... But who knows what could've happened if I had gone back home walking?

Murdered? Mugged? Kidnapped? Ran Over? Who knows?

Too many times, we think that we help other people, do right things and live good, honest lives in general but still never get anything in return.
We think that we deserve some good things, but we hardly ever get them.

But that's not the way... We can't to things waiting to receive what we want in exchange...

So, when you do something good, without expecting it to come back to you, it always does at the time you need it most, and in the best way possible ! And because of this, other people that you don't even know receive good things too.

That's why I believe that we've always got to help people, even if it is a small thing.
And always be honest, righteous, and Optimistic!

Optimism for me is this... doing the things for other people, helping, even though they'll hardly ever come back to us in the way and at the time that we want them to...

But when we really need them, they will come back, and in the best way possible.

My best wishes,

BBB
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
that is something like karma law i try to follow. i no longer steal stuff from people (little stuff like food, condoms) but make sure i return everything ive taken. I repay my debts and dont lie. Its just nice to feel clear in your head.
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
same theory here

Ya man i agree with you and recently started to think of a new theory about what the consequences of how we act to each other really affects everyone else. Like if i do something to make someone else mad, who knows what happens to them (mentally, or watever) and they probly be mean to someone else, and so on its like a cycle, which ultimately affects mostly everybody. Vice versa if u act nice/honorable to someone, and ultimately we affect a lot more than one person by the way we act to them, and essentially what goes around comes around
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Karma is a pretty crazy thing...

There's been a lot of times I've just had better days overall simply because I did something for someone else. Hell, even if nothing good came back my way, I still felt better which just made everything else better.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top