"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Hapiness and DJing

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I noticed that when I'm happy and in a very good mood I can DJ without a hitch. An example, I was going to a party half a year ago, and I was very excited about the party. I got a ride from an aquaintance of mine. I was riding in the back seat with my bud's ex-GF. He likes to bring her along sometimes. I was completely charming. As i talked to her with enthusiasm and excitement I saw her really open up to me. This ride was the most i ever talked to her. At the party I made out with her. I haven't seen her since. This was as close as I ever came to a ONS. There were several other occasions where my happiness and good mood got me success with women. The point of me bringing this up is that very very rarely do I find myself in that mood! On a regular day it doesn't work especially lately as I've been angry and frustrated about searching for a job. I'm a different person. It seems that for me to be a natural DJ I have to be genuinely happy and excited. Otherwise I have to pretend like i'm all that.

Can you relate to this?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
yes. this is because your body language is naturally open when you're feeling open. it's no secret. walk around like it's the best day of your life and you'll pull like no other.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I totally agree with your assessment.

When I am stressed or frustrated about something my game goes totally downhill and it seems that I could not score if my life depended on it.

Also when you are in a happy state, you exude natural confidence and this naturally translates into a positive vibe that girls pickup on quite readily thereby leading to success,

The best stress reliever when you are down is working out. Not only that, you get a good dose of testosterone that also boosts your confidence.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Ha. That's different from me. I noticed that my best hookups always happen when I'm having a bad day/week. For some reason, bad days motivate me more then good ones.
 

Gollum

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Yeah it's a lot easier to have natural convos and charm people when you're in a good mood. I have another twist: some of my best nights out, in terms of either pulling or just getting some good drunk stories, are the ones where I was going for "just one quick pint", or didn't really want to go out at all. Anyone else find the same thing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Yar, mood and talking to people are codependant things, I'd say.
And yeah, lots of the times when there's something really big going on, you expect too much and force your self to have a good time and ultimately you don't. However, many times when you go out for 'just a quick pint' or go out in the last minute you have one heck of a time, it's just like that.
Interesting, heheh.
 
Top