Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hapiness and DJing

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that when I'm happy and in a very good mood I can DJ without a hitch. An example, I was going to a party half a year ago, and I was very excited about the party. I got a ride from an aquaintance of mine. I was riding in the back seat with my bud's ex-GF. He likes to bring her along sometimes. I was completely charming. As i talked to her with enthusiasm and excitement I saw her really open up to me. This ride was the most i ever talked to her. At the party I made out with her. I haven't seen her since. This was as close as I ever came to a ONS. There were several other occasions where my happiness and good mood got me success with women. The point of me bringing this up is that very very rarely do I find myself in that mood! On a regular day it doesn't work especially lately as I've been angry and frustrated about searching for a job. I'm a different person. It seems that for me to be a natural DJ I have to be genuinely happy and excited. Otherwise I have to pretend like i'm all that.

Can you relate to this?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. this is because your body language is naturally open when you're feeling open. it's no secret. walk around like it's the best day of your life and you'll pull like no other.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with your assessment.

When I am stressed or frustrated about something my game goes totally downhill and it seems that I could not score if my life depended on it.

Also when you are in a happy state, you exude natural confidence and this naturally translates into a positive vibe that girls pickup on quite readily thereby leading to success,

The best stress reliever when you are down is working out. Not only that, you get a good dose of testosterone that also boosts your confidence.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha. That's different from me. I noticed that my best hookups always happen when I'm having a bad day/week. For some reason, bad days motivate me more then good ones.

Gollum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a lot easier to have natural convos and charm people when you're in a good mood. I have another twist: some of my best nights out, in terms of either pulling or just getting some good drunk stories, are the ones where I was going for "just one quick pint", or didn't really want to go out at all. Anyone else find the same thing?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yar, mood and talking to people are codependant things, I'd say.
And yeah, lots of the times when there's something really big going on, you expect too much and force your self to have a good time and ultimately you don't. However, many times when you go out for 'just a quick pint' or go out in the last minute you have one heck of a time, it's just like that.
Interesting, heheh.