“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hanging out as "friends"

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
This chick wants to hang out and get to know me as "friends" first, then she says she'll decide whether or not we will be intimate.

How should I act when we hang out? Should I act like its a normal date anyways or just keep it friendly with some light kino and what not?

Any help would be appreciated.

thx
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Forget her. She thinks she owns you and is trying to control you right from the start. You gotta take control. Say, "no how about, we go on a date and if I don't like you enough to be intimate, we can be friends."

To me, it seems like she's feeling like she's better than you or you're not good enough for her stuck up @ss.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I wouldnt do it man. This sounds like a fast trap into the friends zone. If she was really interested in you, she wouldnt want to hang out with you "just as friends" first. It seems like she is trying to take control by her deciding what you two will be. Don't go out with her as friends.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Um no, so you asked her out and she said lets be friends and see how it goes from there. Eitehr get her to give a flat out rejection by strongly coming on to her or stear clear.
 

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
No, its not really all like that.

I didn't really ask her out or anything. I have been kinda talkin to her and stuff just getting to know her, I never asked her out personally. Then, she told one of my friends she wants to get to know me better and hang out as friends first and see where it goes.

hope that clears it up a lil better, but I am still thinking the same thing you guys are anyways.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Forget her. She thinks she owns you and is trying to control you right from the start. You gotta take control. Say, "no how about, we go on a date and if I don't like you enough to be intimate, we can be friends."

To me, it seems like she's feeling like she's better than you or you're not good enough for her stuck up @ss.
i havent read any responces and i only the read the first line of that reply and i agree.


**** HER MAN UR THE ****NIG PRIZE WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WID U PPL

u fukn control her
not the other way around
 
Top