Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handsome or strong and dominant , which score better

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You really think few actors keep up their appearance? I would say members of the acting profession in general are a lot better looking than a sample size of the regular population. And probably most of the obese actors/actresses are in comedy.
Also makeup and lightning too and air brushing. Most dont look at good in person without the makeup.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also makeup and lightning too and air brushing. Most dont look at good in person without the makeup.
People can't change their faces too much, even taking into account that it's Hollywood and Botox and plastic surgery is everywhere. So I was thinking more of people taking care of their physiques, and most of them at least stay slim.

I shouldn't have said "it's surprising how few of them do." I should've said, "it's surprising how many of them don't."
Fair enough. I was thinking for everyone you could name that let themselves go (and a lot of those were older or had drug problems), you could name another one who has kept fit, especially the younger crowd. I think it's kind of funny to see movies today compared with movies when I was growing up. Now days, a lot of the time the extras and walk ons just passing through are all chiseled and sh!t. I guess that shows they have aspirations, so good for them, or maybe they're just into fitness. Despite the obesity epidemic, a lot more guys are lifting today than when I was growing up. It's like there's no in between now. You're either a slob or an aspiring adonis.