"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

handling shy girls

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Guys, I just realized something. A couple of the girls I'm going for are shy. They are either shy or they really aren't interested in me. They pass me in the hall everyday , and I always say "hey baby" or something like that to them. They get this big grin on their face and look a little embarrassed, and they usually say somethin back like "hey cutie.". I catch one of them staring at me all the time during class, but it's really hard to have a conversation with her since she is so shy. How do you all handle shy girls? Do you even waste your time on them? I know for a fact that after they get to know you, they open up to you more and talk to you more, but I was just wondering if you all had any experiences with shy girls or suggestions on how to get them to open up more. thanks, and please, no bull**** advice.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Two tactics I use with shy girls:

1. Asking questions and being a good listener. Shy girls don't always crack open like clogged water jets, sometimes they're just quiet. You have to ask them questions to get them talking. Check some of the bible posts on convo (conversation) for some good tips.

2. Act. You can get girls to really interact with you through actions. Kino is good, challanging them to games, races, contests, anything. This works especially well for dates. When you're going out, you should focus on action dates (ice skating, fairs, mini-golf) rather than convo dates (movies, dinner, walking in the park).


Finally, it sounds like you're just circling around these two like a shark. Do me a favor right now: Pick your favorite (flip a coin if you have to) and get her number. NOW. Saying "hey cutie" and giggling is a buying signal. Take her up on the offer!
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yea, Im gonna try talkin to her a little more each day. Like, it was usually just saying hey to her in the halls, and then today I walked her to class, so who knows what tommorrow brings. And yes, action date all the way. I hate dinner dates and crap like that. Have any of you all had good action dates recently??
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Nonono, you misunderstood, I dont want you to "talk a little more each day" I want you to talk to her for a minute or two and get those digits the first time you see her tomorrow. I'm not kidding. Do it.
 

gifteen

New Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm in a situation like that myself... they show interest then the next day they don't... it's wierd.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Nonono, you misunderstood, I dont want you to "talk a little more each day" I want you to talk to her for a minute or two and get those digits the first time you see her tomorrow. I'm not kidding. Do it.
Talking to much will make u a great friend.. but thats not what you want... right? ;)
 

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
I'm definately starting to get sick of shy girls. I don't want the girl to do all the work, but somebody without any energy in the matter of a relationship just plain sucks. Girls with energy are just so much more fun.
 
Top