Handling Compliments?

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of things covering how one should go about complimenting women, but how would a DJ receive a compliment given to them? I've only got one standard line and thats when a girl says something to the effect of "You're really cute/ i like what you're wearing etc..." I'll generally come back with "Yea, i get that a lot". More often than not it gets a little laugh... but how would a master handle compliments?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
"Thanks, but your still not getting in my pants" make sure to smile
Or say "I know...:)) with a little ****y smile

Be different!

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond by rewarding them for being nice to you, "thank you, you're really sweet/ you have a great taste in fashion" but dont tell them "yeah I like what you're wearing too". No. You have to make her feel good for complimenting you, so you must reward that.
Something that Mystery advices is to respond with "You're attracted to me", but I use that when I receive a criticism instead, works just as well.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughtyboy said:
Say 'Thank You' and smile. Nothing more
AGREED

Please, if they are sincere and meaningfull don't ****y/funny them. If you are both in a fun and playfull mood then it's ok. However don't make fun of her when she is serious. If you aren't joking and having fun when you say 'I get that a lot' you are just going to look like a d!ck.

A secure man knows how to take a complement. All it takes is a thank you.