Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Half your age plus seven rule.

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that of late, I don't take interest in girls in their twenties. Can't explain why. The youngest I'll go after is 35. I read the above rule somewhere. Is there a biological, social , anthopological basis to this rule ?
Caveat : It's not that if a hot 26 throws herself at me, I won't bang her. It's just that I don't feel like making proactive approaches to those below 35...
Why ?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You're probably more of the looking for good conversation and company type at that age.. I mean when it comes down to se.x , I've had some of th emost sinful 18-20 yr old pu55y.. felt like It was illegal how good and perfect some of these girls bodies are at tht age.. pu55y lookin like forbidden fruit from heaven.. not a single stretch mark, scar, bruise, ingrown hair, lesion or mark anywhere on their bodies.. its wild.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Truly, the rule only works in your 50s if you’re top-tier and physique and personal style to start. You have to be versed in pop culture, online persona management and it helps if you have f-you money.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always go for 18 year olds haha
(even banged a hot 17 year old last year who was young enough to be my daughter lol. Not that she knew that)

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@kookdekoo is 55. He also might be looking for an LTR at 55.

Most 55 year old men cannot attract a woman in their 20s. Even the 55 year olds who have 20 something girlfriends are often doing "sponsored" relationships that are at least quasi sugar baby.

It's difficult to get relationships with women 10+ years younger. The typical man has a girlfriend who is about 2-3 years younger. Even a woman 5-7 years younger is somewhat of an accomplishment. For a man to get a girlfriend 10+ years younger, he has to have some sort of outstanding trait.

If I knew a 55 year old man had a 40 year old girlfriend, I would be impressed.

I mean when it comes down to se.x , I've had some of th emost sinful 18-20 yr old pu55y.. felt like It was illegal how good and perfect some of these girls bodies are at tht age.. pu55y lookin like forbidden fruit from heaven.. not a single stretch mark, scar, bruise, ingrown hair, lesion or mark anywhere on their bodies.. its wild.
I believe it. The best sex out there is with women 18-25, and more like 18-22. Women 18-22 are at physical peak.

It's possible to have enjoyable sex and get turned on a childless 30-35 year old, but even an fit 33 year old childless woman isn't going to have the same sort of body in certain ways as a 20 year old.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It's not that if a hot 26 throws herself at me, I won't bang her. It's just that I don't feel like making proactive approaches to those below 35...
Why ?
Femin@zis have brainwashed you into thinking its "creepy" or "cringe" to pull younger girls. And if its the girl chasing you, you are still the bad guy, not her.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@kookdekoo is 55. He also might be looking for an LTR at 55.

Most 55 year old men cannot attract a woman in their 20s. Even the 55 year olds who have 20 something girlfriends are often doing "sponsored" relationships that are at least quasi sugar baby.

It's difficult to get relationships with women 10+ years younger. The typical man has a girlfriend who is about 2-3 years younger. Even a woman 5-7 years younger is somewhat of an accomplishment. For a man to get a girlfriend 10+ years younger, he has to have some sort of outstanding trait.

If I knew a 55 year old man had a 40 year old girlfriend, I would be impressed.

I believe it. The best sex out there is with women 18-25, and more like 18-22. Women 18-22 are at physical peak.

It's possible to have enjoyable sex and get turned on a childless 30-35 year old, but even an fit 33 year old childless woman isn't going to have the same sort of body in certain ways as a 20 year old.
At 55, it’s very possible to do 10 to 15 years younger. However, it makes a huge difference if you are in good shape and your body looks younger than you are.

At 52, I had a five-year LTR with a woman 15 years younger.

At 58, I started a relationship with a woman 12 years younger, we are still together.

-Augustus-

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Femin@zis have brainwashed you into thinking its "creepy" or "cringe" to pull younger girls. And if its the girl chasing you, you are still the bad guy, not her.
Yeah thats true. They have agency but victimhood trumps it

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The rule seems to check out. I’m 38, so 26 is about perfect I’d say - although I’ve only fwb, never relationships that were on the minimum age spectrum of the rule. My LTRs have happened to always been 4-5 years younger than me.
The early-mid 20s girls were because I was in social or work situations where they were around and I had status. I’m not going to college bars at my age. I’ve never dated older than me, and only banged one cougar in my 20s - always younger and that’s how it should be.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really like women younger than 25. A few years ago it's was 21. Women who are too young look like snotty brats.