“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Half-azz apology from her, or am I being too stiff here?

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Update: I fvcked her countless times and am now holding solid frame now. And one critical lesson I gained is that with chicks, especially young ones, is:

1. LESS IS MORE
2. LET THEM BE.
3. DON'T ARGUE
4. DON'T TAKE THINGS PERSONAL
5. DON'T REACT EMOTIONALLY (this is linked with number 4)


Yesterday she told me she feels "safe and fun" everytime she goes out with me. Which means I'm holding frame. That's it fellas!
If that's what makes you feel better to tell yourself then sure...

You can't "hold frame" by doing what you did. To use the stock market as an analogy, and you are in a bear market right now with her and maybe experiencing a "dead cat bounce" but once that ends you'll be dropping like a rock again in her eyes.

Ever see a cat jump from a super tall building and then hit the ground? It bounces back up a bit before crashing down...that's you right now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top