Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hairloss solutions 2023

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most answers will say you should just own a bald head, BUT while time progresses the possible solutions becoming better and better. I am actually mind blown by how much easier and effective many methods are now.

We can deny it all we want; a head full of hair does allow you to set yourself apart even more and possibly be a more attraction version of yourself.

Before I rustle some feathers, I did included bald as a solution to losing hair...

Especially the fourth option seems interesting.

Possible solutions;
1. Transplant
2. Hair unit/wig
3. Finasteride/minixodile
4. Alternative solutions
5. Bald

If you have any experience with any of these options let me know.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Transplant

This seems the quickest way. Although
I do learn that the more expensive clinics tend to also be better. I think every one heard of Turkey being a cheap place to do it, and I've heard some positive things about Turkey as well. The most convincing video I've seen was about a clinic in South Korea though .Also very expensive.

Drawbacks;
-There are more and more video's popping up about surgeries that went wrong. Also after care ect is important. Anyway plenty of reason apparently for men to start looking at other, less risky but looks wise with similar results.

The doctors can't guarantee or predict how your follicles will react to the transplant.

-At the end it's a drastic procedure. Another drawback might be the facts you might continue to lose hair after the surgery. So the places the operated on are fine, but Father time keeps killing your other, previously healthy follicles. With some bad luck you'll have to do it multiple times in a short period of time (ten years).before-after-hair-transplant-fue-sapphire-3700-grafts-frederik-g.jpg

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Hair unit/wig

Yes. Sounds laughable. A fecking wig is somehow associated with the word loser. Just the thought of "all the effort" seems ridiculous. But hold up; there are hair units (sounds better than wig) available that are simply amazing. Apparently there are several options, like glued units , or partly gleud units so the barber can cut it like he does " normally ".

You have to change it every 2/3 weeks ,apparently you can work out and shower with it so you can assume a woman doesn't even will know about it.

Here are some videos of a guys using a hair unit diy style.

Drawbacks; well, some will probably think this is the most foolish option. It does looks like something you'll have to become better at. Always a option to let a professional barber help you.

20230512_053609.jpg
20230512_053715.jpg

Just saying. These are 2023 wigs.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Medications and shyte.
I am not a fan of any form of medication, especially not one that's not absolutely necessary. Apparently finasteride effects your testosterone levels. And when i hear names like finasteride and minoxidil, it doesn't sound like something really healthy somehow. But further research thought me that most doctors say finasteride is actually a possible solution for hairgrow .

Seems like the ability to research these medications is getting better and better every day. Its not based on gut feeling and bro science.

Drawbacks: yes DJS, appareny you MIGHT experience erectile dysfunction...

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 .Alternative solutions;

** first one i wanna talk about is the most natural one. There's a theory that by massaging your scalp you stimulate bloodflow and thus the overall health of your hair follicles.

Makes sense; how often do we use z or even touch the muscles around our scalp? I included a video about this topic;

His advice is to simply massage your scalp every day. His theory is that it has the same effect as other, seemingly more drastic procedures.

One theory I came up with was that women experience less hair loss because they are always busy stimulating their scalp. They'll wash and shampoo their hair every day ,comb it ect. And they use all kinds of oils and minerals while they do that.
** derma rolling.

A derma roller is a tool which contains small needles . Apparently you can stimulate your hair follicles with these needles. Again , people report that it actually works.

Drawback seems it's still a risky thing to do. Also seems like there are many types of rollers and the use different types of materials.

** there are more, like a vitamin cure, tattooing a realistic looking hairline.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Bald

Well the last one is imo not necessarily the easiest one. Fun fact: apparently Terry crews shaves every day.

But imo being bald needs to go with a ripped body. You can't be bald and have a dad bod with that. I cant imagine the Rock ,Vin Diesel ,Tyrone or Terry crews with hair. But again, all these men have a well trained body.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
5. Bald

Well the last one is imo not necessarily the easiest one. Fun fact: apparently Terry crews shaves every day.

But imo being bald needs to go with a ripped body. You can't be bald and have a dad bod with that. I cant imagine the Rock ,Vin Diesel ,Tyrone or Terry crews with hair. But again, all these men have a well trained body.
Sure you can. Plenty of those biker dudes who have nothing close to a ripped body rock bald heads and they have hot women many times.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huberman has a good podcast on this recently. It sounds like microneedling combined with medication may be a good choice

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Medications and shyte.
I am not a fan of any form of medication, especially not one that's not absolutely necessary. Apparently finasteride effects your testosterone levels. And when i hear names like finasteride and minoxidil, it doesn't sound like something really healthy somehow. But further research thought me that most doctors say finasteride is actually a possible solution for hairgrow .

Seems like the ability to research these medications is getting better and better every day. Its not based on gut feeling and bro science.

Drawbacks: yes DJS, appareny you MIGHT experience erectile dysfunction...
Apparently this is the result after continually using medication and micro needling. obvicuwc24n81.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a cousin that was a strapping man, and he had gotten a rug. Years later, he got rid of it and instead took on the Mr. Clean look.

mr-clean.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Hair unit/wig

Yes. Sounds laughable. A fecking wig is somehow associated with the word loser. Just the thought of "all the effort" seems ridiculous. But hold up; there are hair units (sounds better than wig) available that are simply amazing. Apparently there are several options, like glued units , or partly gleud units so the barber can cut it like he does " normally ".

You have to change it every 2/3 weeks ,apparently you can work out and shower with it so you can assume a woman doesn't even will know about it.

Here are some videos of a guys using a hair unit diy style.

Drawbacks; well, some will probably think this is the most foolish option. It does looks like something you'll have to become better at. Always a option to let a professional barber help you.

View attachment 10137
View attachment 10138

Just saying. These are 2023 wigs.
Wow, talk about it being OVER for men with a receding hairline.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finasteride and minoxidil will give most guys a good shot at restoring the hairs on the crown and the top of the head.

But sadly, for most guys only a transplant can restore the hairs on the hairline and temples since these hairs are the most sensitive to DHT. Once they're gone, they're pretty much gone for good.

Microneedling is too much of a hassle to be a viable long-term solution.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a cousin that was a strapping man, and he had gotten a rug. Years later, he got rid of it and instead took on the Mr. Clean look.

View attachment 10144
A somewhat rugged look is needed to pull this off. That's exactly my point.
Finasteride and minoxidil will give most guys a good shot at restoring the hairs on the crown and the top of the head.

But sadly, for most guys only a transplant can restore the hairs on the hairline and temples since these hairs are the most sensitive to DHT. Once they're gone, they're pretty much gone for good.

Microneedling is too much of a hassle to be a viable long-term solution.
Apparently micro needling should be done every 2 maybe even 3 weeks. You dont roll more than 4 times in each direction. Afterwards some men applied the minoxidil.

The theory is that you "open up" the skin so the follicles can get oxygen and nutrients again.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got my final haircut. After this I'm going to do my own crewcuts until I buy one of the pitbull head shavers. I'm going back to doing two leg days a week this summer, and upper body, and boxing days. Gonna get that Mr. Clean going again.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are muscular and have a masculine face. Shaved head probably works. You’ll look dangerous. Otherwise. You’ll look like a victim.