"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hair...

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
Just a quick question. i'm a Freshman in high school, if it helps so what do women prefer? Hair going forward normally or spiked with gel?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
From my experience, chicks dig spiky hair more...it gives you a more "f*ck you" attitude, which high school chicks looove.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Well since we are on a hairy topic, how can I get my hair to maintain a wet look. The Dep 10 gel I use now is not cutting it and also gives me a lot of flakes and dries easily.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Oh God I hate Dep. I used to use it but then I realized that with hair products, you get what you pay for, and Wal-Mart sells crappy hair products. I would HIGHLY recommend Paul Mitchell's "Tea Tree" Gel. It might be a bit more expensive than you're used to, but it is great. In fact, the whole line is great. Buy it all. I did.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Well, I've been growing my hair out for the past 2 1/2 months cause a lot of girls told me I should grow it out shaggy. Girls are in love with guys with long hair, just hair they can play with.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
Yeah I grew my hair out also, girls like to play with it. But should i gel it? I have been but it wears out pretty fast.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
man whatever...it's just hair
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by Elevenbravo
Yeah I grew my hair out also, girls like to play with it. But should i gel it? I have been but it wears out pretty fast.
believe me..it makes all the diff to the ladies...guy with nice hair cut...or w/e..is more attractive than some guy whos got a wanna be fro stickin all over the place looking like he had sex with an outlet
 

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
Originally posted by fbplayer06
man whatever...it's just hair
So are you saying no to spiking?
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Dante Brasco
So are you saying no to spiking?
No. Do whatever you want, but don't worry so much about your hair.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Women are like raccoons!

Who can say no to spikey?....

Really, your hair should be clean, dry and soft to the touch.
Because they are going to want to stick their
hands in it. Plus guys who use too much product
are a turn off to most women.

If a woman's hand gets stuck to your head because of
all the hair product... it could be bad for business.

Leave the wet look to the boy-bands.


:D
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
What you want is dry spikes if you're going to spike it, or a shag if you're gonna grow it out. I change my hair style according to the seasons so the chicks can have the best of the both worlds.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
I would experiment with wax and gel and to see what works for you. I use Paul Mitchell dry wax now and my hair looks much better than it does dry, and not greasy. It's expensive for a small tub of it, but then again it lasts a long time.

-Dan
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Hippy till I die...
Long hair lives on :p
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
i find that girls arent attracted to one particular style of hair. different styles of hair look good on different guys. i find girls are usually attracted to guys with clean hair, and altogether a good level of personal hygene.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I must comment on the "new" grow your hair long and have a trucker hat and somtimes pilot glasses wannabe skater look, you are gay
 

ManOfTheHour

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
If you're gonna have long hair, at least keep it evenly cut and wash it. Trust me, otherwise you'll look like a homeless guy. It doesn't really matter how you have your hair, but how you take care of it. Some guys can have really short hair and still looke like $hit. Whatever you do, try to make it obvious that you care about the way you look.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Wow. Wtf?

What's with all the controversy over HAIR?! Have it however you feel best with, who gives a damn about what the girls think is in and what isn't. If you feel you look best in hairstyle A over B, go with that. Don't go with C just cause the girls tell you you should do this and that. Hell, if you do what they tell you, isn't that just another form of supplicating, boys? I was told many a time to keep my hair natural. Never did, cause it doesn't fit me (only the odd time). That simple.

End of story.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Not sure whether or not it's been said, but I think that spiky hair is pretty banal in this day and age. If you have to spike your hair in order to express your "non-conformity", well then **** you Thoreau.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
If you're trying, you're trying too d@mn hard!

I have very fuzzy/curly hair.
It was straight when it was about a foot long,
but I cut it all off a while back to about 3" long.
Now it is fuzzy/curly again,
and women can't keep their hands out of it.

Besides, 'horse tails' are creepy to most women.
Its right up there with facial hair and psychotic behavior.
Double standard?... Yes (I'm talking about the poney tail,
not the facial hair and psychotic behavior).

Then again, you don't really like psychotic women with facial hair, do you?...
I guess its about even when you sit down and really think about it.

Joking aside, I like my hair shorter anyways.
Step into shower, step out of shower - no complications.

Just be true to yourself. If she don't like it, forget her.
She can be replaced.

Respect yourself, accept yourself - f*ck anyone who dosen't.

:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top