Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hair is life, if you have no hair...."

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
Well then obviously you have no life.

It's just science.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank fvck I actually look great bald and even more masculine. It's a lot more than just a haircut. And I mean shaving my head daily during a pandemic lockdown. Looked and felt amazing. What a time to be alive.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can easily get a hair transplant in my area.. But nope.. I like more this way!

IMG_18112020_115113_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking younger than his age basically means "he has a good hairline and density, he is in shape and has few wrinkles".

Frank Grillo is 55 but younger women love him, do you think it would be the same without that arrogant hair line and density?

A crappy hair line has a low impact only on masculine men that were not depending on beauty to look attractive to women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking younger than his age basically means "he has a good hairline and density, he is in shape and has few wrinkles".

Frank Grillo is 55 but younger women love him, do you think it would be the same without that arrogant hair line and density?

A crappy hair line has a low impact only on masculine men that were not depending on beauty to look attractive to women
His hair looks like that of a much younger "cad".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely. Stereotypical soap star "Chad" hair is usually pushed up in the front. His is pushed back, which could be due to some possible thinning on the crown.

But nevertheless, this dude has great hair.
I wonder how the thickness looks in person, in the pic looks pretty thick and healthy, alot of "life". I wonder if someone can photo shop him into a bald look to compare. See even if you look sharp bald, for hair is an extra dimension.

U

user43770

One question. Does this include hair on balls?

If so, I'm the cream of the crop!