PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
x
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
A thing 'is' what it 'is'! Enough said!Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
In the last six months, half of the threads have been about YOU calling chicks hoes just because they have sex.
Some chicks are nasty yes. But YOU think any woman with a vagina is nasty and a hoe.
Are you a 42 year old virgin that hates sex or not.
A thing is not predicated on who I am or what I say or do! It is what it is!Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Are you a 42 virgin that hates sex or not?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
TrueVirgins" don't pursue men - sorry dude that is in my bible of 'pursuing woman 101'.
"Forgive me father, for I have sinned!"Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
A 42 year old virgin has 1900+ posts on a board which is about getting women.
That is unforgivable.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Straighten up and I'll back off.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"Forgive me father, for I have sinned!"
(PR_L exclaims while being nailed to the cross for excessive posting on SoSuave)
"Forgive them, for they know not what they do!"
(PR_L exclaims as the chanting DJ's who are against him cry out for his cruciifixion) "Ban him", "Ban him", "Ban him" "For being against hors and fags". "He is a horogynist and fagphobe" they shout!!
"I thirst!" (PR_L whispers in defeat and exhaustion)
I throw hors away like a used tissue, with no remorse and without consequence!Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Are you a 42 virgin that hates sex or not?
All knowledge is free – the cost is the effort put forth in attaining the knowledge! My bible is the same cost as the ‘holy one” – free! Can there be a charge for truth?Originally posted by tactic
PRL,
How much for your bible?![]()
.Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
PRL's bible costs about 42 years of no sex. Very cheap.
It is not in the nature of a woman to pursue a man or else there will be a clash if there are two aggressors. God knew what he was doing!!! Hos today are trying to be like men, that is why there is such a thunderous clash in relationships today! There are exceptions – if a woman sees that a man is very shy then she’ll prompt the conversation! The man has to take it from there.Originally posted by dillin
True
Whats your oppinion on girls who do pursue men?
Homey, give me more credit than that – only 90%Originally posted by MetalFortress
Whether he's a virgin or not, he still knows more than 90% of the posters here. Others spout off crappy political correctness - he speaks honestly.
Only one – why would I need another? I want all the glory!!!!Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
PRL, how many names do you have registered here.
You are such in error, oniwannakonobe! A women’s nature is not designed for the pursuit – they are genetically designed to be the receptors of our advancements! Men are the prongs and women are the receptacles – any other way and you will not have electricity!Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
15 year old virgins don't pursue men?
Sorry wrong.
Women's main goal in life, virgin or not, is to attract and pursue men.
The actual answer to your question is:
Women pursue men when:
1. They are very attracted to that man; or,
2. They have some ulterior motive.
Your job as a DJ is to figure out which one of those motives is true, not just call her a hoe automatically.
Why should I straighten up, it is your thinking that is crooked! Heal thyself!!!Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Straighten up and I'll back off.
Go back to your every female is a hoe so stay away from them and I won't quit till I or you is gone.
It makes sense, but what is your reasoning behind this?Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"Virgins" don't pursue men - sorry dude that is in my bible of 'pursuing woman 101'.
All ' truth' is for good and to help!
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.