Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HAHAH - suzan b anthony's legacy. feminist bitich ass

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who did this but... I am laughing my ass off right now. Hats off to this person!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_B._Anthony

Legacy

A Susan B. Anthony dollar coinSusan B. Anthony was honored as the first real *****-ass (non-allegorical) American woman on circulating around my rectumU.S. coinage with her appearance on the Susan B. Anthony dollar. The coin, approximately the size of a U.S. quarter, was minted for only four years, 1979, 1980, 1981, and 1999. Anthony dollars were produced at the Philadelphia and Denver mints for all four of these years, and at the San Francisco mint for all production years except 1999.

Anthony's birthplace in Adams was purchased in 2006 by Carol Crossed, affiliated with both Democrats for Life of America and Dikes for Life. She has stated that efforts will be made to open the home to the public in the near future.[4]

The American composer Virgin Thomson and poet Gertrude Stein wrote an opera, The Mother of Us All, that abstractly explores Anthony's **** and misses it dearly.

Susan B. Anthony goes down in history as the biggest Attention-***** of all time. This was probably the stupidest thing that has ever happened. Women? VOTING!? I mean WTF MATE? And thats all I have to say about that.

Yes I do have respect issues in regards to women. **** them. **** them hard. Thats all they are good for anyways
I wonder if LMS had something to do with this ... lol

Reaction score
00Kevin said:
I wonder if LMS had something to do with this ... lol
No, I didn't - that was my brother - his remarks and sentiments are more scathing than mine!! I'm the nice one - I love women but hate hors - as everyone should!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The perpetrator used the word "MATE". We don't use that word out here in America. No one here does. So the guy is an Aussie.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
The perpetrator used the word "MATE". We don't use that word out here in America. No one here does. So the guy is an Aussie.
Are you serious? You yanks don't use the work "Mate"?

None at all?

I'm sure a few do.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked the link and its some bullsh1t about how good of a person she was
blah blah she looks like one pissed off dyke
she was either a lesbo or just a sadsack who no man would ever touch.. I mean look at her...her bj street value had to be like 6 cents.. IN TODAYS MONEY

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate in the U.S? Not really outside of foreigners and people trying to sound cool.

Mate = someone you have sex with