You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
So....Originally posted by DJ Girevik
*wants to kick you*
1) Ask girl out.
2) Go on date with her.
3) Kiss her at end of date.
Aww hell, just shut up and read the DJ Bible. I don't care if you said don't say that, do it anyways.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
What spam dumbshyt?? I was being serious. Hes almost 17 and hasnt kissed a girl...SO WHAT!!! Dont say im doin shyt that im not.Originally posted by DJ Girevik
raiderz) Quit with the spam.
Then you might want to actually quote the right message, and add a question mark at the end, to make it look like a little more than just an attempt at raising your post count.Originally posted by oakraiderz2
What spam dumbshyt?? I was being serious. Hes almost 17 and hasnt kissed a girl...SO WHAT!!! Dont say im doin shyt that im not.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Damn, my bad, quit busting my balls. Stop being a little girl, dont cry.Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Then you might want to actually quote the right message, and add a question mark at the end, to make it look like a little more than just an attempt at raising your post count.
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
yah if she doesn't drink much, 4 shots or so should do her in