Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HAha I am sure yall are gonna get a kick out of this

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i am 16 almost 17 and have never KISSED a girl except a kiss on the cheek. I need some advice other than read bible or practice on your mom. lol

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*wants to kick you*

1) Ask girl out.
2) Go on date with her.
3) Kiss her at end of date.

Aww hell, just shut up and read the DJ Bible. I don't care if you said don't say that, do it anyways.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
*wants to kick you*

1) Ask girl out.
2) Go on date with her.
3) Kiss her at end of date.

Aww hell, just shut up and read the DJ Bible. I don't care if you said don't say that, do it anyways.
So....

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok great I have a Date and it is the prom. I just don't want to end up looking likea stupid A$$. And i am reading the bible for the 2nd time as i speak

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well be sure to actually put its advice into use, dude.

raiderz) Quit with the spam.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get some lick in her... not even kidding. i know about 80% of my female acquaintances are freaks once they've had a little drinky-drinky. and even if they don't become total freaks, they'll porbably want to kiss someone. just don't take advantage of them, that's not cool

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
raiderz) Quit with the spam.
What spam dumbshyt?? I was being serious. Hes almost 17 and hasnt kissed a girl...SO WHAT!!! Dont say im doin shyt that im not.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
What spam dumbshyt?? I was being serious. Hes almost 17 and hasnt kissed a girl...SO WHAT!!! Dont say im doin shyt that im not.
Then you might want to actually quote the right message, and add a question mark at the end, to make it look like a little more than just an attempt at raising your post count.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah don't worry i'm exactly in the same situation as you... turning 17 in a few months and still havn't kissed a chick except cheek. But i'm not really complaining I have a hunch i'll do something with a chick sometime this year.. don't know if it'll be more than a kiss though ;)

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok great I have a Date and it is the prom. I just don't want to end up looking likea stupid A$$. And i am reading the bible for the 2nd time as i speak"

BAHAHAHA
ok first dont worry about "being a stupid a$$" your better off at least for now blocking that little voice out.
if you have a date to the prom i'd just give her a kiss at the end and if she doesnt wanna she's gonna seem more weird then you.
she probably wouldnt mind anyway (why would she go on a date with you if she was going to avoid advances?)

2nd thing dont memorize the bible (read it for sure if ya wanna) but you wont end up looking smooth if you end up trying to follow all these stupid little rules. you'll know what to do deep down anyway , just try and have fun.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you might want to actually quote the right message, and add a question mark at the end, to make it look like a little more than just an attempt at raising your post count.
Damn, my bad, quit busting my balls. Stop being a little girl, dont cry.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
yah if she doesn't drink much, 4 shots or so should do her in

youre such a loser.

Anyway, dude its really not a big deal at all. I know you probably wont, but try to chill out. Kissing is like nothing to most chicks, if you kiss her, she probably wont even think about it and keep kissing you no matter what. SO dont worry about it, when you do it(which you will or else you will be betraying everything youre supposed to stand for), just go slow and dont open up real wide. Dont use a lot of tongue, dont slobber lol. Let her lead the kiss, the best advice i can give you, is to just copy what she does. Then again, if she isnt a good kisser herself, you may need to improvise slightly.

HAVe some fun, lightlky bite her top or bottom lip. Just do it smoothly and slowly, and you'll be money man.

ALso, use your hands, even on the first kiss, touch her face or the back of her neck, preferably both. Stroke her hair, stuff like that.

And remember, be smooth.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
"yah if she doesn't drink much, 4 shots or so should do her in "
yeh i agree with jester thats pretty lame i mean he wont learn anything if shes too pissed to notice whats happening, and it wont make him feel better about himself. i mean if she wants to drink dont stop her but i wouldnt try and get her drunk.