Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

haha Any you guys with one-itis tried this ?

Karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have on itis so bad and your stuck in the lbf zone forever... heres the challenge.. you are not aloud to jerk off intill you **** your girl you have oneitis with, you aint even aloud to **** any other woman intill u've ****ed her! :D

:p This will bring out the real man in you Afcs !!

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will bring out the real man in you Afcs !!
No it wont. It will bring out astronomical-size testicles.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Karat
This will bring out the real man in you Afcs !!
No, It will bring out Big Frankies D1ck in the cell next to you, after you are awaiting a court date on rape charges.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: haha Any you guys with one-itis tried this ?

Originally posted by Triple X
No it wont. It will bring out astronomical-size testicles.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
And a nice desperation, among other things mentioned above :) And not only a desperation for her love, like before, but also a desperation for her puss, and that will make it even harder. Well, if you love challenges...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Karat
You have on itis so bad and your stuck in the lbf zone forever... heres the challenge.. you are not aloud to jerk off intill you **** your girl you have oneitis with, you aint even aloud to **** any other woman intill u've ****ed her! :D

:p This will bring out the real man in you Afcs !!
I've actually tried this recently. I think more than anything it makes you more AFC. It makes you want to grovel, beg and wax poetically for her puss. It might work in some situations I duno.

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do this, instead maybe find another girl? I dunno, its not like there aren't 3 billion other ones out there, one's bound to like you enough to get your **** wet.

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better idea would be to not allow yourself to hit on her until you've gone out with 3 other chicks, or gotten 5 numbers, etc.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you make her the center of your world sexually? I can't see that helping much.

If you want to get over oneitis then ring the girl up/meet the girl. Act like a complete AFC, she'll hate you, you'll hate her - problem solved. The relationship would have been bad anyway, and you will have overhyped how good the sex woudl be with her also.