"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

hah, this is great

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Man, I used to be so nervous and shy, when I was around good looking girls/women, but lately I have been going out more talking to people, and just having a good time.

I have been going to a club around here for awhile now, but I used to not have that much fun, I wouldnt dance much, just drink and lean up against the wall.

But the last 3 times I have gone, I have talked to and danced with at least 6 different hb 6-8's, and last night, I saw these 3 asian ladies, I think they are around 28y/o, dancing, and I went over to them talked a little and one of them told me that their friend wanted to dance with me, so I danced with her, & her friends.

Then they invited me to a party the next night (tonight), gave me thier #, and afterwards we went out to eat at carrows . All in all I'd say it was a good night, and I plan on doing it more often.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Also, when I went up to the 3 girls, they were on the dancefloor, and I was standing on a walkway, I kind of made eye contact with one of them for a second, and then she looked away, and started talking to her friends, they laughed/giggled a little bit, and kept looking over at me.

I thought that they were laughing at me, so I almost walked away, but then I said what the hell, what do I have to lose, i'll never see them again anyway so, I started talking to them, and voila.

And when I was dancing with her (the friend that wanted to dance with me) I saw a friend that I had not seen in awhile, so I told her that I would be right back, and went and talked to my friend, which I never would have done before, for fear of losing what I had going.

I talked to him for awhile, went to the bathroom, came back and her and her friends were sitting there, so I walked up and said that they should be dancing (which I also wouldnt have done before, I would have figured that they did not want to dance anymore and didnt want to be bothered), so the one I was dancing with before got up and we danced some more.

So thank you everybody here, for helping me and others become more skilled in this game.
 
Top