Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had the most intense night of sex in my life but the chick is pinball crazy

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of a messy situation.

I'm 25. The chick is 35. She has a 7yr old.

I've known her for about a year as she works at a certain cafe that I frequent. We both know lots of the same regular customers.

Anyways, if you guys met her I'm sure you'd be convinced she is pretty much crazy.

She does have a nice body though, and I've always been able to just flirt with her freely as she can be pretty cute.

So I ran into her at the bar the other night. Me and my roommate joined her table, and we had lots of beer and jaegermeister.

She told me about her new boyfriend, whom she knew since high school, but only got together with 2 weeks ago. I told her about some chick I was texting from friday night. Good times.

Upon closing time she decided to join us on the walk home, since it was the same direction. Then she wanted to have some drinks at my place, so we went to the nightshop, got some beers and came to my place.

Funny thing is though, this chick is all about palmistry and yoga, and that type of new age hippy stuff, but at the same time she's completely erratic and one could say she has severe ADHD.

Anyway, once at my house I just had her sit on my lap, and she did some palmistry and cold-reading of my roommate and his girlfriend (my roommate is also fascinated with palmistry). All her observations are pretty spot-on. She claimed however not to be able to read me at all, besides that my hand-lines are all criss-cross and my lifeline is short.

So after a while, my friend and his roommate went upstairs and we had a seat on the couch.

She started asking me personal questions and stuff, and when I told her that my dad died 2 years ago, she immediately started kissing me up and stuff (after claiming about 3 times throughout the night we weren't going to make out on account of her new boyfriend).

So after making out for a while, I lift her up, take her to my bedroom, and put her down on my bed.

I exit to get some cigarettes, and the last of the beer, and soon as I return she's in nothing but a thong.

Anyways, we have a smoke and a drink, then proceed to fvcking.

Well, that sure was the most intense sex I've ever had.

We fvcked basically 3,4,5 times throughout the night, only taking breaks about 5-10, maybe 15 minutes.

Mostly she was on top of me, saying my name or kissing my face. She did a reversed cowgirl.

She didn't like it around the back, especially doggy. But she did give me a blow-job.

In the middle of sex, I was kind of pulling her pvssy lips apart as she was riding me cowgirl, and she suddenly put her forearm on my throat and said something all provocative/aggressive. I looked at her calmly but quickly, and she immediately was like: "Oh I'm sorry!! You don't know what I've been through as a child!!". Then she just laid down. A short while later we were fvcking again.

The next morning we talked a bit more and she actually cried for a second, but she did calm down, and eventually told me she felt safe around me (also asking if it was alright she said that).

Anyways, she basically told me about everything going on in her life. Her mother's sick, her father want's euthenasia. She mentioned while still out at night that she worked 72 hours last week and that she apparently went to a swiss private school when young. She also claims her family is pretty gangster or something. She's officially jewish, her mom and her mom's mom are jewish. She was pretty worked up about being jewish and mentioned it really all the time. She said she had some kind of "Anne Frank Trauma", I dunno what she's talking about. Maybe she experienced some kind of jewish satanic ritual sacrifice or something, I dunno. Or she inherited some kind of holocaust trauma.

Personally I don't give a flying fvck about who's jewish and who's not jewish. My father was in the Hitler Youth, my uncle died fighting for germany in WW2, and my father's uncle in WW1, which I really don't care to feel guilty about.

So anyways in the morning she made herself coffee and rolled herself a cigarette from my tobacco, which in itself is a bit relieving compared to anyone else my age, who would need my fvcking help doing everything.

So I made a few jokes, asked if she would come over in high heels the next time, told her I would be like : "hey slut, where's my coffee?", when I see her in the cafe, and it was all good. We had some laughs.

In the end, she just kissed me on the cheek and left me sitting in the living room.

Texted her that night asking if she was on the pill or what, because I don't want a baby, she texted me and reassured me she has an IUD, so I relaxed.

I was basically, for the rest of the day and the day after that, sort of confused what the fvck had just happened.

Now I find myself sort of wanting to text her and ask her how she feels about it all, whether she's gonna tell her boyfriend she cheated (she said it was the first time she's ever cheated, which I actually believe). I told her in bed they say it's best not to tell when you cheat, and to just let it sink in and take her time.

Anyways, the sex was so intense. Not only because she rode me like a magic wand, but also because I've known her for a good while, and I always did have a bit of affection towards her.

My first thought the next morning though was that she was WAAAY too intense for me, and that I certainly wouldn't be able to go through too many nights like that. I really try to stay calm, physiologically and mentally, by living a somewhat varied life and following my goals. I can get flustered sometimes, but I really try my best to stay on top of my goals, and that's what helps me to stay calm. School, gym, meeting girls. Those are almost my holy trinity of how to stay calm.

Anyways, I haven't texted her since the Anti-conception question.

Because I have feelings for her though, since she is a sweetheart anyways, who I had always had the pleasure of flirting with, I am inclined to want to text her and ask her how she's doing.

On the other hand though I think it's best to really let things settle and focus on other things. I'll see her again for sure in the cafe anyways. I'm just not an emotional roller coaster kind of guy.

Besides, I found a wonderful girl in the bar last friday, who tried to make out with me, but then I told her no (chapped lips), and she gave me the number instead. We exchanged some texts since friday, plenty of kisses. Also, the one from friday is closer to my age, and much much more stable mentally, I can tell that from a mile away.

So anyway guys. Let me know what you think.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question?

Did you fvck her in the a$$?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.

No, although I think I almost put it in there, at which point she grabbed it and put it in the pvssy.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a nut case.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Proceed with Caution?

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T take it any further. If I were you I'd avoid her place of work entirely, it was a bad idea to take her to where you live. I know it was late and everything, but you really don't need this type of chick to know where you live. Never take a chick to where you live unless you can truly trust her, and even then be careful. Bad women can be very vindictive.

She sounds like a BPD. From the hot and cold behavior, the sad details about her life, the high sex drive, and the amount of times you did it. Those are all BPD manipulations, and I highly doubt she's any different. Even if she isn't BPD there's still a LOT of problems there. You don't need the baby daddy drama that's bound to be there aswell, and 10 years is a big age difference for someone as young as you are.

You need to mess around with someone that you can actually have a real relationship with, not someone who you know is a crazy cheater who likely has BPD. All this will do is add stress and bulls**t in your life.

I'm going through a similar thing with a girl right now. She's VERY wild, has slutty friends, entertains lots of male attention, I could never trust her, among a other red flags. Because of that I'm not going to do anything. I know it's for the best, and feel content with that decision. Hell, the day I decited not to take it further I saw an older crush out and about, someone who doesn't seem to be trouble. My point is there's better women out there, and you don't want to be tied down with a crazy when they come along. It still kinda sucks to yearn for a bad chick, but just know that eventually it will pass.

Think about your first love. If you were able to walk away and get over her, someone that you loved more than anything at one point, then you can certainly walk away from this chick. Definitely proceed with caution and stay away from her.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just chalk it up as a good lay and a win and move on.

This is not a person you want to get involved with at all, so if she just leaves it as is, you've got a chance of a clean getaway. Do NOT waste that chance or at some point you are going to get the sob story and the googley eyes and then you are done for.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she cheated on her boyfriend, she will do the same to you if you get in any form of relationship with her.

She sounds like a complete nut case. Women that cry during or after sex are complete fruit loops and I don't buy that "women are emotional" schtick. It's just more manipulative means for them to tether their hooks into you.

Like the other guy said, chalk it up to one good lay but ignore and keep this girl as far away as possible if you value order in your life. Don't be a fool.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG...

I agree with everybody, avoid her like the plague.
You could keep a fwb casual thing thought...like maybe fvck her once a month
or something...but I would not get really involved with her because she seems totally unstable, so she will bring a lot of drama, trouble, difficult situations, and headaches into your life.

DO NOT become her white knight. I sense this is what you may do.
DO not try to fix her life, do not try to help her with her huge problems, just keep it super casual.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man.... you have to use a condom. Never trust that a woman says she's on birth control, but more important than that you don't want to pick up any bugs.

On an amusing side note... at my yoga class last night we had a substitute instructor, she is Jewish as well, I picked her up and have a date with her next week... I will tell you if she's just as crazy.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
phuck her more. record it. preferrably. but not too long. then NC.