So i had sex with her, but i dont like her emotionally. She, on the other hand, is onto me and assumes shes my girlfriend. I've been ignoring her in class, unintentionally, and there was a point where i flirted with another girl. The first girl sees this, looks angry, and gives me attitude. She asks why i've been ignoring her. I tell her "What? Did you ask me something? If you want me to answer your question then ask, if not, dont give me this attitude. I cant read minds." She calms down after awhile and everything is back to normal. I know i have been acting like a jerk but its because im not sure what to do so i fall back on the jerk protocol.
Shes really irritating actually. Shes going on vacation for two weeks in a bit, and she keeps telling me like shes leaving forever. **** test to see if ill overreact? I say: "cool. have fun. you're lucky your parents are taking you there." Then she asks "you wont go and flirt around with other girls while im gone, right?" This crap gets annoying fast. I've never been in a situation where im actually the prize, so im confused.
So help me out DJs. The reason i still interact with her is because i'd like to keep her around for the sex and the social proof around school when it starts in september. Should i act cold and dont care about her, or should i actually be a nice guy and meet her halfway?
Shes really irritating actually. Shes going on vacation for two weeks in a bit, and she keeps telling me like shes leaving forever. **** test to see if ill overreact? I say: "cool. have fun. you're lucky your parents are taking you there." Then she asks "you wont go and flirt around with other girls while im gone, right?" This crap gets annoying fast. I've never been in a situation where im actually the prize, so im confused.
So help me out DJs. The reason i still interact with her is because i'd like to keep her around for the sex and the social proof around school when it starts in september. Should i act cold and dont care about her, or should i actually be a nice guy and meet her halfway?