"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Had Sex 4 Times with a returning fwb today

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
So a girl who left to find her soul mate and wanted to be friends (to which I said “I don’t do friends”) was back in the app today. She came over and we had sex a bunch of times. She says she doesn’t know what she wants rn. Oh well, I’ll take it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I hope you wrapped up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
Awesome. I don’t care if it was with a pill or not, 4x is a great performance. You left an impression for sure and I’m sure you’ll get repeat business.
 

Fowo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
Age
27
Location
Warsaw, Poland
4 times is a magical number. First time I met my current fwb we also ****ed 4 times (ngl tho I did use a pill at that time) and just from the puppy eyes I was getting I knew she'll be around lol
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
4 times is a magical number. First time I met my current fwb we also ****ed 4 times (ngl tho I did use a pill at that time) and just from the puppy eyes I was getting I knew she'll be around lol
Nice. I had to pace myself tho or I’d cvm too fast. Wish there was a pull for that. I didn’t cvm at all tho
 

Fowo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
Age
27
Location
Warsaw, Poland
Nice. I had to pace myself tho or I’d cvm too fast. Wish there was a pull for that. I didn’t cvm at all tho
Oh I'm from the other, less known side - I very often struggle to cvm at all (even went to sexuologist, dude told me there doesnt seem to be any block in my psyche so he had no clue why lol). This girl has some magical ***** shape though, so whenever she'd be having a strong orgasm I'd start cvmming too. Let's say both sides are satisfied with the fwb arrangement
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

self_is_an_illusion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
207
Reaction score
132
Age
28
The crazy thing is she told me she had a date later that night
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Have you considered building an LTR? Many people find value in committed, monogamous relationships because they provide a deeper level of intimacy and connection. In a monogamous relationship, both partners agree to prioritize each other and commit to building a life together. This can create a sense of security and trust that is difficult to achieve in more casual dating situations. As Carl Jung once wrote:
"The monogamous relationship is a crucible for personal transformation." (from "The Psychology of the Transference," 1946)
This quote suggests that monogamy, despite its challenges, can be a powerful catalyst for personal growth and development. He also wrote:
"Marriage is not a simple love affair, it's an ordeal, and the ordeal is the sacrifice of ego to a relationship in which two have become one." (from "The Wisdom of the Dream," 1989)
This quote suggests that marriage requires a willingness to put the needs and desires of the relationship above one's own individual desires, which can be challenging but ultimately rewarding. Lastly he wrote about how men and women differ when it comes to marriage:
"In the eyes of the ordinary man, love in its true sense coincides with the institution of marriage, and outside marriage there is only adultery or "platonic" friendship. For woman, marriage is not an institution at all but a human love-relationship. ("Civilization in Transition", 1964) "
This quote suggests that there may be differences in how men and women view love and marriage. According to Jung, the "ordinary man" tends to equate love with the institution of marriage, and sees any love or sexual relationship outside of marriage as either adultery or "platonic" friendship. However, Jung suggests that women may view marriage and love differently. For women, marriage is not just an institutional arrangement, but a deeply personal and emotional love-relationship. This may be because women historically have been socialized to view marriage as a key aspect of their identity and role in society, while men have not been as strongly tied to this idea.
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,862
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Have you considered building an LTR? Many people find value in committed, monogamous relationships because they provide a deeper level of intimacy and connection. In a monogamous relationship, both partners agree to prioritize each other and commit to building a life together. This can create a sense of security and trust that is difficult to achieve in more casual dating situations. As Carl Jung once wrote: This quote suggests that monogamy, despite its challenges, can be a powerful catalyst for personal growth and development. He also wrote: This quote suggests that marriage requires a willingness to put the needs and desires of the relationship above one's own individual desires, which can be challenging but ultimately rewarding. Lastly he wrote about how men and women differ when it comes to marriage: This quote suggests that there may be differences in how men and women view love and marriage. According to Jung, the "ordinary man" tends to equate love with the institution of marriage, and sees any love or sexual relationship outside of marriage as either adultery or "platonic" friendship. However, Jung suggests that women may view marriage and love differently. For women, marriage is not just an institutional arrangement, but a deeply personal and emotional love-relationship. This may be because women historically have been socialized to view marriage as a key aspect of their identity and role in society, while men have not been as strongly tied to this idea.
Powerful post, like a Double Barrel shotgun.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Have you considered building an LTR? Many people find value in committed, monogamous relationships because they provide a deeper level of intimacy and connection. In a monogamous relationship, both partners agree to prioritize each other and commit to building a life together. This can create a sense of security and trust that is difficult to achieve in more casual dating situations. As Carl Jung once wrote: This quote suggests that monogamy, despite its challenges, can be a powerful catalyst for personal growth and development. He also wrote: This quote suggests that marriage requires a willingness to put the needs and desires of the relationship above one's own individual desires, which can be challenging but ultimately rewarding. Lastly he wrote about how men and women differ when it comes to marriage: This quote suggests that there may be differences in how men and women view love and marriage. According to Jung, the "ordinary man" tends to equate love with the institution of marriage, and sees any love or sexual relationship outside of marriage as either adultery or "platonic" friendship. However, Jung suggests that women may view marriage and love differently. For women, marriage is not just an institutional arrangement, but a deeply personal and emotional love-relationship. This may be because women historically have been socialized to view marriage as a key aspect of their identity and role in society, while men have not been as strongly tied to this idea.
Lol I just find it funny how different my perspective is to everyone. While you are “sorry” she had a date later that night, I feel like an absolute boss having fvcked her before her beta provider buys her dinner. We are not the same
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

self_is_an_illusion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
207
Reaction score
132
Age
28
Lol I just find it funny how different my perspective is to everyone. While you are “sorry” she had a date later that night, I feel like an absolute boss having fvcked her before her beta provider buys her dinner. We are not the same
Word bro. I'm projecting :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top