Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had My Testosterone Checked

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my testosterone checked. It came out to be 513. My doctor told me my levels aren't low enough to get testosterone. I'm 36 yrs old, low body fat, and I lift at the gym multiple times per week.

Do you guys consider my levels low? If so, should I see another doctor? How am I supposed to know if a doctor will give me a prescription or not? I don't want to waste money seeing a bunch of different doctors.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
513 ng? What is the reference range they gave you?

Its more or the less the same levels I have now...I had 320 in september...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same exact levels of you except free T which is a little bit higher.

According to the stats as you see, everything is within range therefore no doctor will do sh1t about it.

Doctors dont care about making the best out of you, they are just made to make human function within normality.

Btw how do you feel in terms of libido, strenght, aggressivity, muscle mass and breard growth?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same exact levels of you except free T which is a little bit higher.

According to the stats as you see, everything is within range therefore no doctor will do sh1t about it.

Doctors dont care about making the best out of you, they are just made to make human function within normality.

Btw how do you feel in terms of libido, strenght, aggressivity, muscle mass and breard growth?
That kind of sucks. I was hoping to get a test prescription.

I can't bust as many loads as I used to. If I bust 2 loads one day, the next day I'll only be able to get 1 off. It used to not be like this. I'm a hard gainer, so I've always had trouble gaining muscle mass. But, right now I'm the biggest I have ever been in my entire life. I have a beard that has grown in great, but I'm thinning out on the top of my head. Everything else is fine, besides that I am more tired then I used to be when I was younger. I have to have caffeine by mid afternoon, when I used to not need any.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of sucks. I was hoping to get a test prescription.

I can't bust as many loads as I used to. If I bust 2 loads one day, the next day I'll only be able to get 1 off. It used to not be like this. I'm a hard gainer, so I've always had trouble gaining muscle mass. But, right now I'm the biggest I have ever been in my entire life. I have a beard that has grown in great, but I'm thinning out on the top of my head. Everything else is fine, besides that I am more tired then I used to be when I was younger. I have to have caffeine by mid afternoon, when I used to not need any.
I can relate in sexual terms, libido is much lower than others and while strenght is much higher than the average person I see at the gym, the mass doesnt match it.

Anyway I suggest you to do a broader check, your issues could be connected to prolactin, estrogens, thyroid hormones and dht, your free test should be much higher also considering your total T levels.

Im sure some guys like marmel could provide more details anyway your best bet is to make a broader check, shbg or aromatase could be too high leaving your with low free T.