Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had my first ever tinder (OLD) date last night

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating are more about volume than quality chicks, no worthy prizes would be as easy as old.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple days ago I started chatting with one of my matches on tinder, with what appeared to be a decent looking woman in her early 20s. We exchanged numbers yesterday and made plans to meet up for a drink late that night after she'd be getting out from her work.

Anyway, I was waiting outside and she texted me when she had pulled in and from a distance I could tell this was already off to a bad start. Though I only saw her from behind and from a distance I could already tell she was way heavier than what her pictures showed. I go inside and she was waiting for me, she wasn't ugly but also her face looked very different from the photos. We introduce ourselves and grab seats outside on the patio.

After sitting down we order drinks for ourselves and we start talking, but within a few minutes I could tell that this wasn't going to go well. She barely asked me any questions about myself and would go on these long winded one sided conversations about really trivial stuff. I'd try to steer the conversation towards a different direction by asking her questions, which would work for a bit but then return to what she was doing previously. I was polite with her but to the say the least it was kind of a challenge for me to sit there and listen to her, especially since I wasn't into her. She had no real hobbies, interests, direction or future so it was kind of difficult for me to converse with her.

We were there for about an hour before I was able to get her to slow down and realize how late it was, I just made a comment about how she must be tired from a long work day and that it was way past her bedtime. I quickly say it was nice meeting her and told her to text me when she gets back home, but instead of walking out with her I went to use the bathroom.

It was an interesting experience but I was a bit disappointed. After this it made me realize that I need to be far more proactive with approaching women in the real world.
Whether you think you'll see a woman again or not, be a MAN and always walk the woman to her car or wait around until her ride gets there. Too many young guys have zero clue on how to act masculine around women these days.

Be different than the rest of the clueless wussies out there.

Good luck.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stop putting so much pressure on yourself for dating. Just go and enjoy the experience. I will also add, you should use online dating to better your game and experience with the ladies. Therefore, if/when a really attractive lady you want to get with comes into your orbit you'll be primed and ready. If she was DTF, you should had gone after it. Pvssy attracts pvssy. Ladies can smell it on you. It's a sixth sense.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you think you'll see a woman again or not, be a MAN and always walk the woman to her car or wait around until her ride gets there. Too many young guys have zero clue on how to act masculine around women these days.

Good luck.
To be quite honest, I really just wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as I could. As I had mentioned on here previously, during the entire date I really struggled to sit there with her, not because she was unattractive but because of her personality, the one sided conversations, etc.

For example, we were talking about what part of town we lived at and she mentioned how she was living with her sister but then went on this long winded rant about what she was like. Mind you, this is the first time I had ever met this woman so it was really odd and of course I had nothing to add to it.

Another example, her phone case had Ariel and Flounder from the Little Mermaid on it so I asked her about it and she then went on this lecture about movies and actors.

There were tons of examples like this and though I'm no conversational mastermind I genuinely could not get her to have a more normal discussion with me. As I had mentioned, she barely asked me any questions about myself and I didn't say much at all the entire evening because of her rants, again I say this to be honest and not to try to defend myself or put her down. I've been on other dates before that weren't that great, but they never gave me the feeling of having to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

Earlier in January I went on a mini golf date with a woman that had asked me for my number when I was out for a night with the guys. Anyway, within about 10 minutes I could tell I wasn't really that into her but despite this I stuck around and we were together for a couple hours. I knew I had no intention of seeing her again but I also was still able to enjoy myself and my time with her, where as this one it was painful being there.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop putting so much pressure on yourself for dating. Just go and enjoy the experience. I will also add, you should use online dating to better your game and experience with the ladies. Therefore, if/when a really attractive lady you want to get with comes into your orbit you'll be primed and ready. If she was DTF, you should had gone after it. Pvssy attracts pvssy. Ladies can smell it on you. It's a sixth sense.
Oh, I agree, but as I've mentioned to others on here she was way heavier in her photos and I found her super annoying so I just wanted to get the hell away from her lol. I'm still on tinder and actually got another number off of it yesterday, though I haven't arranged a date yet.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Oh, I agree, but as I've mentioned to others on here she was way heavier in her photos and I found her super annoying so I just wanted to get the hell away from her lol. I'm still on tinder and actually got another number off of it yesterday, though I haven't arranged a date yet.
Depends how heavy. 10lbs - 15lbs is manageable.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how heavy. 10lbs - 15lbs is manageable.
I can't put an exact number on it but she wasn't attractive at all. Whenever I go out on a date if I start getting a blood flow and get a semi I know I'm into her, which did not at all happen with this woman. Combine that with the fact I couldn't stand being around her I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I can't put an exact number on it but she wasn't attractive at all. Whenever I go out on a date if I start getting a blood flow and get a semi I know I'm into her, which did not at all happen with this woman. Combine that with the fact I couldn't stand being around her I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.
I get you. Nothing worse than a buttaface. I mean you can use a bag over the head (paper, not plastic), but still, I feel you. Before I even call the lady, I always Google her number to get her full name (spydialer.com), then search her on Facebook to get updated and recent pics. I've been in your position before, it can be unfortunate. If she was at least attractive, then you can work with things. You'd be surprised how fast a lady who's a few lbs over weight will work to lose it in order to keep you. Of course, you need to give off the high value man attributes as well in order for this to happen.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be quite honest, I really just wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as I could. As I had mentioned on here previously, during the entire date I really struggled to sit there with her, not because she was unattractive but because of her personality, the one sided conversations, etc.

For example, we were talking about what part of town we lived at and she mentioned how she was living with her sister but then went on this long winded rant about what she was like. Mind you, this is the first time I had ever met this woman so it was really odd and of course I had nothing to add to it.

Another example, her phone case had Ariel and Flounder from the Little Mermaid on it so I asked her about it and she then went on this lecture about movies and actors.

There were tons of examples like this and though I'm no conversational mastermind I genuinely could not get her to have a more normal discussion with me. As I had mentioned, she barely asked me any questions about myself and I didn't say much at all the entire evening because of her rants, again I say this to be honest and not to try to defend myself or put her down. I've been on other dates before that weren't that great, but they never gave me the feeling of having to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

Earlier in January I went on a mini golf date with a woman that had asked me for my number when I was out for a night with the guys. Anyway, within about 10 minutes I could tell I wasn't really that into her but despite this I stuck around and we were together for a couple hours. I knew I had no intention of seeing her again but I also was still able to enjoy myself and my time with her, where as this one it was painful being there.
Ok, I get all that and I understand. The date was a bomb. Most are and it happens. I give you kudos for at least getting out there and trying.

Now, in the future, whether you like her or not, just walk her to her car or wait 10 minutes until her Uber or Lyft shows up. You'll feel better about yourself in that you're a leader, the stronger sex, and taking charge and just seeing a female home safely. It's what men (vs boys) do.

Good luck to you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ok, I get all that and I understand. The date was a bomb. Most are and it happens. I give you kudos for at least getting out there and trying.

Now, in the future, whether you like her or not, just walk her to her car or wait 10 minutes until her Uber or Lyft shows up. You'll feel better about yourself in that you're a leader, the stronger sex, and taking charge and just seeing a female home safely. It's what men (vs boys) do.

Good luck to you.
Depends. If she was nice and communicative during the date, I would. If she was standoffish or rude, I wouldn't. Then again, I'm a toad.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good luck to you.
I told her to text me when she got home, but yes I realized that I at least should have walked her to her car, as the manner of which the date ended was very awkward. However, like I said I really had a hard time spending time with her and just wanted to get out of there, which I know isn't an excuse.

I'll keep this in mind for the future, even on a very bad date like this one. I did pay for her drink, was only $3, so I wasn't totally lacking in etiquette.

Thanks for your input

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had no real hobbies, interests, direction or future - confirmed she is a woman.

She rants about how she wants to be.. not about how she is now. Dating is as real as her photos. Too much bull

For LTR women need to build attraction, you do too... it takes time.

OLD is for 6 purpose, not LTR

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I go out on a date if I start getting a blood flow and get a semi I know I'm into her, which did not at all happen with this woman.
This is key right here. The other night I got two numbers. The next day I realized neither girl gave me a rush of blood, lol. They weren't bad looking or lousy personalities, I just didn't feel like following up. I guess it's the male version of vagina tingles, if I'm not springing a semi at least then what's the point.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she have body pics on her profile? Face photos only pretty much means they're overweight and they know it.

Plenty of fat girls out there that will show their body but they normally call themselves "chunky but funky" rather than come to terms with what they actually are.
Yup fatties.. I totally will not meet a chick with ONLY face pics..

If she cannot provide a few recent full body pics, I file her under obese.. And move on.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good luck.
I see what you mean yet I dont believe it applies in every case.

Wheter I like or not the woman I date, if she had a decent behaviour I will act exactly like that, I will wait for her taxi to arrive or simply walk to her car.

But if the date has been a pain in the ass, with random disrespect, phone on the table and her picking it up to text, try to eat at my expences or basically monopolizing the time and the conversation...then I'm out, she sucked enough of my time and energy, Im not a gentlman to begin with even less if the woman is no lady.

I reach a point in my mid 30s where I cant tolerate stupidity anymore and when it comes of stupidity many women can match a genuine one with an elaborated one, while dealing with certain women I fully understand why arabs didnt let them attend the same events for men.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She had no real hobbies, interests, direction or future - confirmed she is a woman.

She rants about how she wants to be.. not about how she is now. Dating is as real as her photos. Too much bull

For LTR women need to build attraction, you do too... it takes time.

OLD is for 6 purpose, not LTR
OLD is practice and to meet your sexual needs. They have three orifices. You can at least have access to two of them within 3 - 4 dates. No excuses, get to it. No reason not to get your d!ck wet while waiting for someone hotter.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women on OLD rarely ever look as good as they do in there pictures.
Sometimes they do. But yes, I remember a gal that was really hot, but wow, an extra 10 kg made me lose all interest. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not that experienced with women and arent getting laid very often, then you should have tried to bang her. It would have been great practice for when you meet a woman you are interested in.
Not always. Years ago, I picked up a gal that I thought was somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I banged her, but blew her off later as I wasn't interested. A few months later I see an old friend who lived in her neighborhood and knew her. He said that she was mildly retarded. o_Oo_O:eek::eek: That put the fear of me recombining my DNA with someone I would be very embarrassed about, so I don't do casual amateur sex anymore; any casual sex is now done in the Charlie Sheen manner.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup fatties.. I totally will not meet a chick with ONLY face pics..

If she cannot provide a few recent full body pics, I file her under obese.. And move on.
I just swiped whatever on a chick with a great face pic only ... o_O