Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had my first date in Miami today

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bumble date. Things went okay had a drink but there was a big language barrier. Venzuelean girl. And she let it be known she wants to go slow and find something serious.

At tge end of tge date she et it be kniwn she had to leave at 10. Had to pick up a family member or something. We got up walked around tye ocean a bit i held her hand but at the end of date walked her to call she goes to huge me but turned when i went fir kiss.

I was thinkibg i was dead in the water but i texted her hoping she got home safe and told her i enjoyed meeting and sge said she had a really great time.

So im not sure if its a complete no go or not. Might try for the 2nd date.

Tge closing down of nightlife and pandemic stuff makes it seem much tougher meeting people as online dating is nit good here. Too much competition.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

So im not sure if its a complete no go or not. Might try for the 2nd date.
Why you want to get played? You're suppose to be a player.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1. You leaned in and then texted the "I hope" text
Gotta stop this if youbwant #2 3 and 4.

No kiss and no texting. You are SCREENING because you value yourself

Next time your first date tries to hug you push her arms away. Then tell her goodnight and leave
Well im seeing her again on Friday. Ill bang eventually. She is one if those religous church girl types. Approached 8 girls on the beach yesterday. No good results 3 coukdnt speak much english. Went to a bar and just as i was feeling good buzzing they said everyone has to leave at 7:30 pm. Then i walked tge streets which were emoty besides police blocking roads and so just went to the beach laid down for a few hours under the stars. Miami turns into a ghost down around 10 pm. Stupid virus.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And i have typos because i type fast. Was def not **** faced lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
invite her to your house next time, skip the date and go for the smash. If she doesnt want to go next her.
Things are going well it seems. She made a comment today by text of wanting to take me to Venezuela where she is from and saying how much she enjoyed our date. I have had some experiences with these religious church girls before and have a pretty decent handle on how soon i can sleep with her. I think it will be the 3rd date but ill def press hard on Friday.

Normally i wouldn't have the patience for this but not much choice in Miami with this 8 pm shutdown crap. Got a 2nd girl im meeting up with this weekend too though from bumble app. Tried a lot of beach pick up but my spanish sucks and everyone seems a bit on edge because of the virus hype.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are going well it seems. She made a comment today by text of wanting to take me to Venezuela where she is from and saying how much she enjoyed our date. I have had some experiences with these religious church girls before and have a pretty decent handle on how soon i can sleep with her. I think it will be the 3rd date but ill def press hard on Friday.

Normally i wouldn't have the patience for this but not much choice in Miami with this 8 pm shutdown crap. Got a 2nd girl im meeting up with this weekend too though from bumble app. Tried a lot of beach pick up but my spanish sucks and everyone seems a bit on edge because of the virus hype.
Nice work on getting the date but guys need to stop setting expectations what date they are going to smash or nexting a girl if she does not smash on the first date. Set dates and have fun on the dates and eventually she will want to smash you naturally if you are doing everything right.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I used to do is go on pof and when I saw a real ratchet black girl I'd message her and open with "I like your gold teeth" hahahahaha "are they permanent? Or can you remove them? Etc" I amuse myself so much. Or one girl, who vaguely looked like cardi b, I just messaged her and said "hello cardi b" and for some reason I got pretty positive responses. But I often just would do this out of bordem, subtly troll them very gently, and if something came out of it great. If not at least I thought it was funny as fvck. I really cause myself to heartily chuckle at times.

It's even funnier when they're really ratchet, and you write very properly with words that aren't even big words or anything, but you know they won't know the definition of but they can deduce what your saying through context.

Seriously man try it. Ratchet women are fun to fvck. But most white guys I think are intimidated or uncomfortable with women like this. Just don't care and act like the white guy you are they'll love it.