"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Had my first date in Miami today

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
A bumble date. Things went okay had a drink but there was a big language barrier. Venzuelean girl. And she let it be known she wants to go slow and find something serious.

At tge end of tge date she et it be kniwn she had to leave at 10. Had to pick up a family member or something. We got up walked around tye ocean a bit i held her hand but at the end of date walked her to call she goes to huge me but turned when i went fir kiss.

I was thinkibg i was dead in the water but i texted her hoping she got home safe and told her i enjoyed meeting and sge said she had a really great time.

So im not sure if its a complete no go or not. Might try for the 2nd date.

Tge closing down of nightlife and pandemic stuff makes it seem much tougher meeting people as online dating is nit good here. Too much competition.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия


So im not sure if its a complete no go or not. Might try for the 2nd date.
Why you want to get played? You're suppose to be a player.

 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Date 1. You leaned in and then texted the "I hope" text
Gotta stop this if youbwant #2 3 and 4.

No kiss and no texting. You are SCREENING because you value yourself

Next time your first date tries to hug you push her arms away. Then tell her goodnight and leave
Well im seeing her again on Friday. Ill bang eventually. She is one if those religous church girl types. Approached 8 girls on the beach yesterday. No good results 3 coukdnt speak much english. Went to a bar and just as i was feeling good buzzing they said everyone has to leave at 7:30 pm. Then i walked tge streets which were emoty besides police blocking roads and so just went to the beach laid down for a few hours under the stars. Miami turns into a ghost down around 10 pm. Stupid virus.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
And i have typos because i type fast. Was def not **** faced lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
invite her to your house next time, skip the date and go for the smash. If she doesnt want to go next her.
Things are going well it seems. She made a comment today by text of wanting to take me to Venezuela where she is from and saying how much she enjoyed our date. I have had some experiences with these religious church girls before and have a pretty decent handle on how soon i can sleep with her. I think it will be the 3rd date but ill def press hard on Friday.

Normally i wouldn't have the patience for this but not much choice in Miami with this 8 pm shutdown crap. Got a 2nd girl im meeting up with this weekend too though from bumble app. Tried a lot of beach pick up but my spanish sucks and everyone seems a bit on edge because of the virus hype.
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Things are going well it seems. She made a comment today by text of wanting to take me to Venezuela where she is from and saying how much she enjoyed our date. I have had some experiences with these religious church girls before and have a pretty decent handle on how soon i can sleep with her. I think it will be the 3rd date but ill def press hard on Friday.

Normally i wouldn't have the patience for this but not much choice in Miami with this 8 pm shutdown crap. Got a 2nd girl im meeting up with this weekend too though from bumble app. Tried a lot of beach pick up but my spanish sucks and everyone seems a bit on edge because of the virus hype.
Nice work on getting the date but guys need to stop setting expectations what date they are going to smash or nexting a girl if she does not smash on the first date. Set dates and have fun on the dates and eventually she will want to smash you naturally if you are doing everything right.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
One thing I used to do is go on pof and when I saw a real ratchet black girl I'd message her and open with "I like your gold teeth" hahahahaha "are they permanent? Or can you remove them? Etc" I amuse myself so much. Or one girl, who vaguely looked like cardi b, I just messaged her and said "hello cardi b" and for some reason I got pretty positive responses. But I often just would do this out of bordem, subtly troll them very gently, and if something came out of it great. If not at least I thought it was funny as fvck. I really cause myself to heartily chuckle at times.

It's even funnier when they're really ratchet, and you write very properly with words that aren't even big words or anything, but you know they won't know the definition of but they can deduce what your saying through context.

Seriously man try it. Ratchet women are fun to fvck. But most white guys I think are intimidated or uncomfortable with women like this. Just don't care and act like the white guy you are they'll love it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top