Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had enough of women for the time being

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like this?

Being a DJ to me means more than women, it's about making the most of yourself.

I've just about had my fill of flakey, women who are just not worth the effort.

It seems to take a hell of an effort just to get a date with these skanks, who do nothing in return, whilst I don't like any of the women who want to be with me.

So I'm just about done. I'm concentrating on hobbies, writing, exercise, friends, and being the best at everything I can, and these hos can go whistle.

:mad:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me too. have better things to do than deal with lame ass chicks--at least till the first of the year.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I'll just go fvck some bytches while you 2 are out of the game!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when did quitting anything ever become the right choice?

Sounds like you guys just need to filter them better as the Anti-Dump posts suggest in the (new) DJ bible.

Chasing women should be FUN, not something to dread like a trip to the dentist.

New DJ bible

Don't be quitters!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chasing" women? No way

Someone said chasing women should be fun ... ah, that's the problem, a DJ doesn't chase. They come to him.

I totally agree with the apathy post here because right when you don't care anymore, women come out of the woodwork. They're attracted to men who have their own lives and don't "need" them so desparately. That's the essence of DJism: Having your own life and not letting women control it.

I can't believe you got bashed for wanting to work on your own life. You should always be working on your own life and women should be the side dish, not the main meal. Some things are very important, more important than women and that is CAREER. I've seen a lot of chumps in jobs they hate who have women ... yet they're still unhappy. ALWAYS work on career, hobbies, and your own life FIRST.

You're on the brink of something great because of your sense of detachment.

Remember, don't ever chase women, that's a futile pursuit.

AFCs chase; DJ's attract.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Austin, sounds like you need some Multiple long term relationships

Afterall a man in your age needs some connection instead of chasing every 20 year old school girl you see fit:p

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: "Chasing" women? No way

Originally posted by WestCoaster
I totally agree with the apathy post here because right when you don't care anymore, women come out of the woodwork.
Your other posts make it seem like you have your head screwed on straight, but this... :rolleyes:

I have a nerdy friend who hasn't cared since high school... and the chicks don't want him. I personally have NEVER had it happen to me where I would "find" a chick when I was not actively working on it.

No dude, apathy = no chicks.

They're attracted to men who have their own lives and don't "need" them so desparately. That's the essence of DJism: Having your own life and not letting women control it.
This has nothing to do with apathy.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, apathy rules!

Not sure about your life short timer, but whenever I quit caring and give up on women I start getting more attention and more dates.

My best friend -- a total playboy when single -- completely quit caring for awhile, gave up, didn't care if he dated for awhile, and in 24 hours met his wife.

You can trash this theory all you want, but believe me, once you quit caring strange things happen. Remember, women want to fix you, get your attention, and MAKE you care.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
From the title of this thread, I thought you were turning queer on us....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have felt the same way alot of times, typically after a rejection. It's been that way even in the last few years when I've been in a LTR. I resign myself towards not doing well with any women and staying with the one I got for sure.

What is weird is when you give up, you take a bit of pressure off yourself and you do seem to run into more girls. Girls can tell when you got the hunting signs on, especially at places like bars. When you are relaxed and not trying to hard, you will be more likely to find them checking you out than vice versa.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it is just me, but I tend to cycle from DJ (including not caring about getting dates) to AFC ("why can't I get dates").

There's something to be learned there!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that has helped me on nights I appear to be bombing with most of the women I talk to, is to set a target.

Let's say I'm out with friends and going up to talk to girls (BTW, my friends almost never initiate convos with girls, so I'm always doing the legwork). If the first few groups of girls blow me off, I resolve myself to talk to at least 10 girls that night. Almost inevitably, I get a decent response from one or more of them.

THE NUMBERS GAME MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. I can't tell you how many times some semi-decent girl blows me off, but then a hottie is extremely nice to me. You just don't know what you are going to get with these girls!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: "Chasing" women? No way

Someone said chasing women should be fun ... ah, that's the problem, a DJ doesn't chase. They come to him.

I totally agree with the apathy post here because right when you don't care anymore, women come out of the woodwork. They're attracted to men who have their own lives and don't "need" them so desparately. That's the essence of DJism: Having your own life and not letting women control it.

I can't believe you got bashed for wanting to work on your own life. You should always be working on your own life and women should be the side dish, not the main meal. Some things are very important, more important than women and that is CAREER. I've seen a lot of chumps in jobs they hate who have women ... yet they're still unhappy. ALWAYS work on career, hobbies, and your own life FIRST.

You're on the brink of something great because of your sense of detachment.

Remember, don't ever chase women, that's a futile pursuit.

AFCs chase; DJ's attract.
yep. chicks are low on the priority list right now. presently, i'd take a pass if an HB9 fell into my lap.

why do some of you have a beef with this? they're not the end all and be all to being a DJ.