Hi all
I was talking to my friend about what to say to this chick other day.
She said all these guys were hitting on her last night at a party and all our mates saying she is hot.
So obviously she knows she is pretty fine, just wants to increase her ego a bit more.
So i said to say, "yeh your pretty f$cken ugly" or something like that but in funny way and said it wont give her as much ego boost and you want be just there to give compliments to her and become her good chumpy friend.
He is known getting into good friends with girls aswell and know he wants this chick aswell.
He knows i read up on DJ forums and just thinks bullsh$t.
I said why you think im getting so maney chicks lately ? and he just fliped and went insane saying you think you know all this ****.
I said it makes sense, she looking for someone to tell her she is hot ,she already knows this d$ckhead and who better then you to give her that ego boost,
He's MR Nice Guy.
Is there anyway to get these people like this head right on track and not be such p$ssy, he's one of those real good mates ?
Sometimes feel like should just drop him, I got other DJ friends who are on same track as me and able to work and help each other like a family, able to go clubin and understand how each others work.
Just my 2 cents of b$tchin
I was talking to my friend about what to say to this chick other day.
She said all these guys were hitting on her last night at a party and all our mates saying she is hot.
So obviously she knows she is pretty fine, just wants to increase her ego a bit more.
So i said to say, "yeh your pretty f$cken ugly" or something like that but in funny way and said it wont give her as much ego boost and you want be just there to give compliments to her and become her good chumpy friend.
He is known getting into good friends with girls aswell and know he wants this chick aswell.
He knows i read up on DJ forums and just thinks bullsh$t.
I said why you think im getting so maney chicks lately ? and he just fliped and went insane saying you think you know all this ****.
I said it makes sense, she looking for someone to tell her she is hot ,she already knows this d$ckhead and who better then you to give her that ego boost,
He's MR Nice Guy.
Is there anyway to get these people like this head right on track and not be such p$ssy, he's one of those real good mates ?
Sometimes feel like should just drop him, I got other DJ friends who are on same track as me and able to work and help each other like a family, able to go clubin and understand how each others work.
Just my 2 cents of b$tchin